The` Betbright ` build up to Cheltenham

Alienated In The UK

This is pretty much my last attempt at building something before Cheltenham, funds are tight and ive been enticed to bet due to the fantastic offer I found today. Betbright have a sign up offer for new customers, the 1st bet is risk free upto £25.00, no restrictions on odds/multiples etc, you get your money back AS CASH on your 1st settled bet. You also get the Timeform Cheltenham guide then week before Cheltenham I think, and you get a free £25.00 bet on day 1 of this years Cheltenham festival, credited on the 11th of March I think. If you fancy signing up, the address is betbright.com/cheltenham So I just had to step in :) Seeing as its my first bet, ive gone for a £25.00 treble trying to double my money, then i`ll do small bets until Cheltenham, if my bet loses i`ll try to find a bet around evens to use my refunded £25.00. £25.00 Treble (returns £59.00) Ultimate Warrior 2:30 Lingfield @ 1.41 Cloudante 4:50 Catterick @ 1.11 Luton to bt Wrexham @ 1.53 Ultimate Warrior has 13lb in hand, went close here last week, and really should be upto this. Cloudante is about 10 grades above these opponents, WILL win easily and was only added t get me over evens on my bet. Luton are in supreme form, play a team out of form, are at home, scoring for fun, should be too good, should be shorter Cheers

Re: The` Betbright ` build up to Cheltenham Well that went well, Ultimate Warrior ran last :( Aftertiming here, but I was on the school run and decided to chuck a nifty on the 3:00 with the whole intention of withdrawing the stake straight back if it won, and I did. Screenshot below, there was nothing I could do, it was all very rushed. eacr_74d_udq82.pngUploaded at ImageFra.me As you can see ive withdrawn the £50.00, leaving me with £40.00, and I think the `specials` on my account history are the freebies I mentioned above? Hope so anyways. I got a little worried that id scuppered my £25.00 refund by placing another bet before my 1st bet was settled, but I just spoke to CS and its the 1st bet placed, not settled, so i`ll get the £25.00 back after Lutons game tonight, and I currently have £40.00 available. The trick now is to keep the stakes low as I really cant afford to deposit again. Cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.