Making Vernons pay.........for an xbox one

Alienated In The UK

Found a new site, sports.vernons.com/en/ , basically the pools coupons company have gotten into sports betting, and not being able to resist the free bet offer ive signed up and thought I may aswell make a GH out of it and try to win an xbox one. They are around the £400.00 mark, so here goes. The free bet is basically a risk free bet upto £25.00 on your 1st settled bet. There`s very few terms regarding the free bet, so im playing safe and i`ll find a single at around the 2.00 mark. Ive fallen foul in the past and missed out on free bets due to taking odds on, or doing multiples. Apparently the free bet is activated once the first bet is settled, so there`s the chance of a quick chase :) I`ll start today and my starting balance will be £25.00 Cheers, Alienated :ok

Re: Making Vernons pay.........for an xbox one After much research i`ve ended up betting a game I never thought I would, but the odds look a little wrong so here goes. Morecambe vs Oxford £25.00 over 2.5 goals @ 2.10 3:00pm kickoff :hope This game looks wide open to my eyes and I think the odds are based on Oxford conceding just 12 away in 15 games BUT recently theyve been a bit leaky conceding 3 at Newport, and 1 at Bury, Fleetwood and Bristol Rovers, 2 of which are much lower in the table than todays hosts Morecambe. Oxford are free scorers away though, scoring 25. Morecambe for their part are pretty gung ho at home, scoring 21 and conceding 20, infact their away form is very similair. Both teams have scored in 13 of Morecambes last 15, 1 of the failure`s was a 3-0 defeat at todays opponents Oxford. Today, in front of a packed ground they`ll be out for revenge, add to that the great weather up here today, bright, dry, calm, and with Oxford being a bit iffy at the back in recent weeks I can see Morecambe scoring here, as should Oxford. As always with these bets, there`s a touch of luck needed, but I feel the odds in this game should be flipped, and the current under 2.5 1.66 - over 2.5 2.10 should actually be 2.10 - 1.66. Moneys down, balls deep Lets get this rolling Alienated :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.