Premier League - Week 3

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Anderson, G (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Van Gerwen, M (19:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wright, P v Taylor, P (20:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Lewis, A (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Whitlock, S (21:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League - Week 3 Week 3 previews: 4pts G.Anderson to beat R.Thornton 11/10 William Hill Robert Thornton is just below top form at the minute and he runs into someone who is playing his best darts and I fancy Anderson to nick this one. Although we can never be completely sure of Anderson on his doubles he is hitting them a lot better at the minute and he looks much more certain in the scoring. Thornton is just letting a few darts slip which has been costly and can be so again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-anderson-betting-gary-anderson-can-prevail-in-battle-of-the-scots 4pts D.Chisnall Over 3.5 180s Evs Bet365 You’d think van Gerwen would win this but he’s no value at 4/9 especially with Chisnall having shown he can beat the Green Machine in the World Grand Prix last year. One thing we are likely to see in this match is a lot of 180s and I fancy at least four from Chisnall. He hasn’t scored like he can yet but he’s banged in four 180s in both his matches. He scored much better in Holland at the weekend so I expect at least four and probably more from him here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-van-gerwen-betting-chisnall-can-bang-in-more-180s-in-belfast 4pts P.Wright (+2.5 legs) to beat P.Taylor 4/5 BetVictor There’s nothing I’ve seen to suggest Wright can’t give Taylor a good game in this match. He has the throw so the more he can hold his throw the more pressure Taylor will be under because this is must win for the multi-time world champion. One area of Taylor’s game that has looked slack is hitting doubles and if he still hasn’t found comfort either in his frame or with his darts Wright could win this. As it is I like the 4/5 on Wright to bag at least five legs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-taylor-betting-peter-wright-can-run-taylor-close 4pts W.Newton vs A.Lewis - Over 10.5 legs 4/5 Skybet Matches between these two tend to be tight for some reason and there’s every reason that with Wes Newton having the throw in the first leg that we’ll see more than 10.5 legs in this match. Either man would need to win by a couple of breaks of throw for us not to see at least 11 legs in this one and that is never guaranteed in this company so I like the overs here. http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-vs-lewis-betting-these-two-can-produce-another-tight-one-in-belfast 5pts R.Barneveld to beat S.Whitlock 4/5 Betfred Simon Whitlock looks right out of sorts at the minute and while Barneveld lost last week Newton did hit some magical finishes at the right time to get himself back into that. I think after a week off Barney will be refreshed nicely and can give his best darts in this match. If he does that he should have far too much for Whitlock, as he has done in five of their last six meetings. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-whitlock-betting-barneveld-can-continue-his-good-record-against-whitlock

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.