Long Term Thread

Jason789

Have decided to start a thread which is different to my 90 bet thread which failed miserably. This thread will be for bets that I see as having a very strong chance of winning and the difference is Im not too fussed about the odds, whether its a 1.20 or a 1.01 as long as I feel the bet has a really good chance of winning I will make the bet. Going to see how many winners I can get and will be researching my bets comprehensively to give myself the best chance of winning Its called the long term thread but this could well be over by tonight :lol....but I will give it my best shot to get as far as I possibly can and hopefully make some profit along the way. Will be mostly football bets but may throw in other sports such as darts and tennis along the way. Starting Bank: 17.50

Re: Long Term Thread Bet 1: Manchester United to beat Fulham @ 1.20..............17.50 to win 21.00 Manchester United's disappointing season has been well documented but this Fulham team have just been awful in recent weeks. Even with a couple of first team players they failed to beat sheff utd at home and were lethargic for that entire game. They have also lost their last 11 away trips to Old Trafford and I simply cannot see this Fulham team getting anything from this game. Mata, Rooney and Van Persie all start this game for United and I expect that firepower to be too much for a defence that has shipped 53 goals already in the league, the worst defensive record in the league. Fulham have made good signings in lewis holtby and others which may influence games against the teams around them but I expect United to win this game comfortably. If they dont I worry for the future of David Moyes because even a draw here today means goodbye to the champions league. Moyes will know that and go for the juggler from the first whistle

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.