90 bet challenge

Jason789

Seen that someone has started the 10-10k challenge in another thread and said I would try a similar thing extending it to 90 bets (which is a challenge I saw on a diff website). Starting bank is 11.00 euro as that is what I have in my paddypower acc and this will be the bookies I intend to use. As always will not rush bets for the sake of them but look for bets that I regard to be as safe and possible with odds around 1/10.....may take a double some days to achieve these odds. I understand how difficult this will be to accomplish (assuming that its even possible :lol) but have decided its worth a shot. Will be using a mix of sports but can see this end up being primarily football bets tbh. My first selection will be today I expect so stay tuned for it. Wish me luck because I most certainly will need it....here's to hoping anyways :hope

Re: 90 bet challenge Bet 1: Olympiakos vs Panionius, Olympiakos @ 1.05 Barcelona vs Real Sociedad, over 1.5 goals @ 1.05..................11.00 returns 12.19 Olympiakos are top of the greek super league and have not lost a game at home all season. They are gearing up for the champions league games with Manchester Utd and this will make the players hungry to perform, to gurantee themselves a place in the team that will face Utd in two weeks time. Panionius are 1-3-7 away from home and currently occupy 12th place. This goes down as another home win for the league leaders as I feel they will have too much firepower for the guests to cope with Barcelona suffered a very disappointing to valencia at the weekend and this game will be all about recovering momentum for them, even if it is in the cup. The league clashes between these sides often yield plenty of goals, you would have to go back to 2006 in the league to find the last time this game didnt go over 1.5 goals and I think tonight will be no exception as barca will look to take a comprehensive league into the second leg.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.