Sunday Storm Champion - Similar to a Stake - More a League with shares 11 Players Max

Burnley Joe

Hello I wanna start a mix between a last longer and a longterm competition for the Sunday Storm to add a little competitive commitment between each other. Maybe we can crown a Sunday Storm Champion each quarter of the year and then let the four winners fight it out at the end of the year to crown the ultimate champion. So the first installment will run for the ten upcoming Sundays stating Sunday 9th February. We will all have a 5% stake in the League Winner Rules: 1. If you wanna join the Competition, let me know until the 9th by making a reply in this thread. 2. You can have bit of fun 3. During the ten weeks you can play as many Sunday Storms as you feel like. 4. You have to post before start that you are playing 5. Points will be your actual winnings, so no cash you will be minus the buyin. 6. You have to post your finish position if you cash or not, if you do post your stars winning email 7. I (or someone else) will update the standings each week and post them here. 8. Whoever has the most points overall at the end of the ten weeks will win the Competition and be the quartlery Storm Champion 9. Actual prize will be $11 from the other 10 participants and you will then play two $55 torneys and each player will have 5% stake and the winner 50%. So the more you play the better! You will have to pay $11 to the winner of the league. If you have any question left, please PM me or add it into the thread!