The MATCHBOOK marathon

Alienated In The UK

Im going to start a thread and my bets will be over at Matchbook.com. My weakness has always been getting tempted by random bets, mainly horses and silly inplay nonsense like handball, and for quite a while ive taken my eye off the ball regarding studying and ive just been way too gung ho. Its paid off a lot, but when it doesnt I feel like an idiot, and long gone are the days when I used to study in depth before I bet. Thats about to change. Ive found the perfect place for me to bet, and im getting back to my old roots, of study before I bet. Matchbook.com are an exchange, they only bet on a few sports, ones that i`m interested in anyway, and the football markets are restricted to the big leagues, Eng, Spain, Ger, Italy, Holland, France, CL and WC. The markets available are limited to mainly home-draw-away, asian handicaps, and a few bigger games have ht/ft ,correct score etc. Then there`s tennis, american football, cricket, US basketball, all of which I can take an interest in. Importantly NO horse racing is available :) The minimum deposit via debit card is £18.00, and the minimum stake is £2.00 per bet, so thats where i`ll start. I`ll vary from going full liability, to odd bets where I just take a small interest on certain quiet days if I can find something tempting. The target is basically to keep the thread going as long as possible, and i`ll do a write up on my bets as I place them, when time allows. Cheers all, LAB :cigar

Re: The MATCHBOOK marathon So, here we go, and we start in Naples for the Coppa Italia quarter final between Napoli and Lazio [001] Napoli vs Lazio 7:45pm kickoff > Lay Lazio @ 7.1 to win £2.00 :hope Napoli have been very strong at home this season, winning 7, losing just once, scoring 24 conceding 9. They play a very strong starting 11 tonight, making just 2 changes to the usual starting 11, both Higuain and Hamsik are confirmed starters, the 2 changes being Insigne for Mertens and Pandev for Callejon, both very able replacements. They ride high in 3rd place in serie A, losing just 3 games all season in domestic competitions. Lazio on the other hand are very weak due to a flu bug running through the camp, among several missing players are top scorer Klose, who didnt travel, and amongst only a handful of usual starters, 2 start on the bench, Candreva and Hernanes, leaving them very light all over the pitch in quality and experience. Add to this, theyve won just 1 away game in the league from 11 games, conceding 20 goals and have won just once at Napoli in their last 12 visits. Napoli also won 4-2 away to Lazio as recently as December, and that was a first choice Lazio outfit. This game feels like Napoli should be shorter than the current 1.66, they`ll have most of the play, and will be expected to score at least a couple of goals tonight. Lazio`s best hope will be penalties. Ive been stung before by apparent weakened teams getting draws, and with that in mind, a lay of Lazio @ 7.1 looks a very safe play. Exposure £12.20 Remaining £5.92 LAB :cigar

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.