National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 25th

Doncaster 3:15 - Sky Bet Chase (HANDICAP) (Listed) Paul Nicholls yard are in red hot form at the moment and if Unioniste reproduces his Aintree run in December where he won by 7 lengths he could be very hard to beat tomorrow. However I am very surprised to see Roberto Goldback at such a big price due to the good mark, optimum trip and powerful yard. Nico De Boinville is also 2/2 (100%) for Nicky Henderson when he rides for him at Doncaster. Roberto Goldback - 1 Point each-way @ 16/1 Betfred Read Full Preview @bit.ly/1fhxbFs

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 25th Leopardstown 2:50 - Leopardstown Handicap Chase (Grade A) The unexposed Talbot Road heads the market for this ultra competitive handicap chase tomorrow but I am willing to take him on in a race like this. The two horses that offer the best each-way value in the race for me are Sweeney Tunes and He'llberemembered. I would say He'llberemembered would be by stronger fancy of the two given his handicap mark and form over course and distance. He'llberemembered - 1 Point each-way @ 14/1 Totesport Sweeney Tunes - 1 Point each-way @ 20/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/1hrlv47

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.