The £10.00 road to an XBOX ONE

Alienated In The UK

Its really as simple as it sounds. Start with just £10.00, all in every bet, probably short odds good things unless im super confident about a particular selection. The end product, not to stop until I go bust or I can afford one of these bad boys > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-7UV-00080-Xbox-One-Console/dp/B00BE4OUBG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390226153&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+one I`ll have a few goes if I fail, as its time consuming if nothing else. 1st bet posted tonight Cheers all LAB :cigar

Re: The £10.00 road to an XBOX ONE [001] Platanias +2 to bt OFI Crete @ 1.18 530PM kickoff :hope Reasoning: The theme in Greece (Olympiakos apart) is to be tough to beat at home and awful away. The vast majority of teams have strong home form and poor away form, and tonight`s relegation battle is no different. Platanias losing just once at home in 9 games (to Olympiakos), and OFI winning just once away in 8, losing 7, scoring just the 5 goals. The reverse fixture ended 0-0 which augurs well for Platanias as OFI are decent at home. The only reason im not just going with the +1 start or even the outright win, is that its early days, funds are tight, and I want to start in the mindset of sure and steady rather than try to get there in a lot fewer bets, so im taking the safer option. Cheers, LAB :cigar

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.