National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 18th

Haydock 3:15 - Peter Marsh Chase (Limited Handicap) (Grade 2) The Venetia Williams trained Katenko will thrive in these heavy conditions and warrants a lot of respect but the real value in the race for me is the Paul Nicholls trained The Minack. If reports are anything to go by, the horse has been training very well at home since his knee injury and with his 100% record fresh he looks a big price off a decent mark. The Minack - 1 Point WIN @ 11/1 Stan James Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/1avDClb

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday January 18th Haydock 2:05 - Sky Bet Supreme Trial Novices' Hurdle (Rossington Main) (Grade 2) Nick Williams' horses tend to run well when they come to Ascot and with Daryl Jacob taking the ride on the outsider Abracadabra Sivola, I think he can outrun his price of 25/1. He is stepping up in grade to Grade 2 company but he did run in a contest as strong as this back in November and did not run too bad. The step back in trip should suit and I had the horse as a 12/1 chance on my tissue so am happy to stake 1 Point. Abracadabra Sivola - 1 Point WIN @ 25/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/KnC0CK

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.