Premier league rolling acca to £1000

blade8t1

Ok guys n gal's. I am fairly new to this forum,so first and foremost,hello to all!:ok. Since we have just passed the Premier league half way point,I decided to spend a few hours devising a spreadsheet,of the top 7 teams results so far. I did this to see if I could find any kind of pattern that had been emerging so far this season,strong home/away teams,bogey teams for the top teams(wba for example have been a thorn in the side of 4 of the 7 top teams) So my aim is this... to try and get 4 accas in a row,with odds around the 3-5 mark.I have done this already this season,but not as a rolling acca. My starting bet will be £5,and if I(when I lol)reach win my 2nd acca,I will take out my original stake,so in effect,this hunt at the very minimum will be paying for itself. The top 7 teams will be(just for clarification) Man city/Chelsea/Man u/Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool/Everton. My bogey teams so far,that I will be avoiding at all costs are... WBA,Newcastle,Stoke and maybe Southampton. I will be betting mainly home games,with the odd exception for away games that I have a good feeling about. I might add Champions league to my accas,but havn't totally decided on that one yet. I do have a stage 2 this this chase,if I reach the £1000. 4 accas at under 4/1 odds,how hard can it be?(famous last words :unsure) I was going to start this last weekend,and all the picks came in too:@,silly boy lol.(actually all 7 teams won,which is a first for this season) my bets would have been Everton home Tottenham home Man u home and Chelsea away These odds would have sent me well on my way. I purposely avoided man city at Newcastle,and Liverpool at "park the bus" Stoke lol,Arsenal away at Villa didnt have the ole spider senses tingling either:D. I think I covered everything,and I will update my first picks and odds,as soon as I have placed it. Thanks for tuning in. Pete

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.