Portugal Segunda Liga > 2013/14

Benfica II V Sporting II Over 2.5 goals (AH goal line) @ 1.725 - bet365. Couldnt pick a winner here as the two second string sides are pretty erratic. I presume as they have a lot of players chopping and changing. However goals is pretty much a given. Benfica especially have conceded and scored in each of their last five games home and away. They've gone over in each of their last five home fixtures too and there have been some pretty high scoring games. Sporting on the other hand have gone over in four out of their last five away fixtures, and scored in each of their last six aways. Head to heads support goals too as eight have been received in only the two previous games between these second string sides.

Benfica II V Sporting II Over 2.5 goals (AH goal line) @ 1.725 - bet365. Couldnt pick a winner here as the two second string sides are pretty erratic. I presume as they have a lot of players chopping and changing. However goals is pretty much a given. Benfica especially have conceded and scored in each of their last five games home and away. They've gone over in each of their last five home fixtures too and there have been some pretty high scoring games. Sporting on the other hand have gone over in four out of their last five away fixtures, and scored in each of their last six aways. Head to heads support goals too as eight have been received in only the two previous games between these second string sides.
3-1 Benfica. Bet won :ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Portugal Segunda Liga > 2013/14 Penafiel - Farense Over 1.75 1.82 Pinnacle side bet: over 3.5 7 @ Betfair Crazy odds, specially for me that hate to bet unders. Penafiel started the season really well but has been struggling lately. However they beat Maritimo 3-2 from the premier league away for the Cup. Great result that will boost their morale. I rated Farense to be a surprise...they were a good team in the past, then relegated to the regionals divisions for bankruptcy. In the last years they managed to achive promotion every year and they are now in a good spot to fight for promotion again. If they beat Penafiel they equalise them in the table and get closer to the top spots with 34 points. Odds for over 2.5 are 3.1 in Betfair...crazy odds...probably because the weather in the last 10 days has been awful..well today its not raining, weather may help to a good match between two teams that will go for the win. GL

Re: Portugal Segunda Liga > 2013/14

Penafiel - Farense Over 1.75 1.82 Pinnacle side bet: over 3.5 7 @ Betfair Crazy odds, specially for me that hate to bet unders. Penafiel started the season really well but has been struggling lately. However they beat Maritimo 3-2 from the premier league away for the Cup. Great result that will boost their morale. I rated Farense to be a surprise...they were a good team in the past, then relegated to the regionals divisions for bankruptcy. In the last years they managed to achive promotion every year and they are now in a good spot to fight for promotion again. If they beat Penafiel they equalise them in the table and get closer to the top spots with 34 points. Odds for over 2.5 are 3.1 in Betfair...crazy odds...probably because the weather in the last 10 days has been awful..well today its not raining, weather may help to a good match between two teams that will go for the win. GL
Just went to check this out and place it, didn't realise it had already kicked off. By the time I've checked it's 2-1. Well played!

Re: Portugal Segunda Liga > 2013/14

Penafiel - Farense Over 1.75 1.82 Pinnacle side bet: over 3.5 7 @ Betfair Crazy odds, specially for me that hate to bet unders. Penafiel started the season really well but has been struggling lately. However they beat Maritimo 3-2 from the premier league away for the Cup. Great result that will boost their morale. I rated Farense to be a surprise...they were a good team in the past, then relegated to the regionals divisions for bankruptcy. In the last years they managed to achive promotion every year and they are now in a good spot to fight for promotion again. If they beat Penafiel they equalise them in the table and get closer to the top spots with 34 points. Odds for over 2.5 are 3.1 in Betfair...crazy odds...probably because the weather in the last 10 days has been awful..well today its not raining, weather may help to a good match between two teams that will go for the win. GL
1 hour...great payout! :D