Rades Form Bets

Starting a new thread where i put up my daily form selections, as my other thread is not much of use to users, because i pick horses shortly before the off. My approach is this: I go through the last runs of every runner and assess the class of the race they have run in. With my database and Speed/Class/ Hcp figures i can see in one glance the quality of a race. Now i go through every runners history races and compare the same numbers Speed/Class/Hcp from their particular race against the race run today. So in short i rate race quality trough Speed/Class/Hcp Ratings from all runners past races and give a race a rating. Should the rating be much higher than the race rating they contest in today, they should have a good chance to me. With laying its the opposite approach. Personally I then have a shortlist for the day, Back or Lay them with higher stakes hoping for market movement in my favour and then check before the off my paddock observations on them and Back or Lay back my stakes half or complete if i dont like what i see from behaviour. Lets start!

Re: Rades Form Bets 2.40 Ascot Greywell Boy 4,6 BSP I have the last two races from Greywell Boy in Ascot rated much higher quality than this. LTO race quality was higher than 2nd LTO race quality. 3.15 Ascot Duke of Lucca 9,4 BSP, Theres no Panic 14 BSP Duke of Lucas Kempton 3rd and Ascot 2nd i have rated as better quality races than todays race and was racing good quality latest aswell, With Theres No Panic aswell both are pretty close on Sandown form. Both dont run from alayoff which is a positive aswell. 3.50 Ascot Dunraven Storm 5,0 I have his last run in Ascot a much better quality than this race and that was his seasonal debut run to a 4th place. 12.50 Haydock Mission Complete 20 BSP I have Ffoss Lass form 2nd LTO as similar race quality to this one and today has a claimer is the fittest runner aswell. 1.20 Haydock Lay Simply Ned 2,7 BSP I have all three rivals racing in good quality races. Simply Ned won a poorer quality race in Ayr that fell apart. 2.30 Haydock Black Thunder 3,4 BSP I have Black Thunders win LTO as very strong quality race marked. Is my strongest bet. Ffoss Lass 1.10 Berea Boru 9,8 Won a good Heavy ground contest in style for that grade raised but can again win this race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.