Bets Galore

alexsj

Welcome to Bets Galore! If you want you can skip to the end for the cliffs. My name is Alex commonly known as AJ. I have been in and out of gambling/betting/trading for a while now, trying to make money off of sports with varying degrees of success. I have long struggled with discipline though so have decided to create this little log with the hopes of making myself more disciplined and also with the hopes of making a tidy profit! I am going to bet on various different sports and markets using various strategies and staking plans. This log may be boring for many as my start bank will be the huge sum of £2!!!! I have no set end goal but as this is the glory hunters section and we are meant to aim high here lets go for turning £2 into £1000! I will update this page at various intervals with the selections I make. Hopefully just before each event kicks off or at least every few hours. I am willing to provide pictures and such for proof of picks if people find it necessary. So hello to all for now! I will be back in an hour or two with my first few picks of the day! I will then do an update at the end of the day with winning and losing bets and updated bank. Cliffs Call me AJ Start bank £2 Various backs and lays Goal £1000 End of day update

New Bets In Tennis odds amount liability [TABLE=class: lay, width: 318]

[TR=class: bet open, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner]Elina Svitolina[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: stake-cell, align: center]£0.02[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£0.05[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: lay, width: 318] [TR=class: bet open, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner]Sam Querrey[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: stake-cell, align: center]£0.02[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£0.03[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Fingers crossed :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.