Sunday Million Assault Round 2-Back for more

hebert10

Hopefully we can get another syndicate going for another shot at the Sunday Million on Pokerstars. we would all take turns to play a week each (hopefully with 10 or more in the syndicate?) and split any winnings evenly between us all. anyone who might be keen just register your interest in here and we'll see if we can get the ball rolling! :ok IN SO FAR: Hebert10 Andybell666 Ooblio

Re: Sunday Million Assault Round 2-Back for more

I'm still not confident enough in my game at the moment, far too many leaks. I'd happily do a Sunday Storm one though if you want to do a "warm up" or practice run before the Million.
Set a thread up matey, and i will be 2nd on that list, after you. Guaranteed we will have 10 by Friday :)

I'm still not confident enough in my game at the moment, far too many leaks. I'd happily do a Sunday Storm one though if you want to do a "warm up" or practice run before the Million.
Not a bad shout i'd be up for that aswel, just the amount playing the storm, it's almost impossible to get near the big money!

Not a bad shout i'd be up for that aswel' date=' just the amount playing the storm, it's almost impossible to get near the big money![/quote'] True, doesn't have to be Storm, anything similarly priced works for me. Won't disrupt this thread any further, will set up a separate thread for discussion in the next day or two. :ok Edit: Oh heard earlier today rumour of double guarantees and/or something special for a milestone number of tournaments played coming up on Stars. You might want to take that into account for your Million Assult - bigger prizes but likely bigger fields? Edit#2: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/carnival-of-tournaments/