Samba's Dirty Dozen **Finished; $160 staked, $770 won**

Samba_SamPa

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Freddie arrived at table after about 20 mins, played the bounty game trying to make sure I was in when he could be and always have him covered. Though it had came off for us when all in on flop v Freddie and 1 other villain. We have open ended straight draw, and hit on turn!!! Didn't even register that the river had given other villain a 4flush :wall

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** That hand trying to get the bounty left us 34/34 on 300 chips, managed to grind away another 50 mins and eventually came 20th losing with AT in the BB v the SB with AQ. Had managed to get up to 13th and this was a chance to go 4th in chips!! :( The SB who had min raised to 320 a couple circuits previously, then folded to my shove for only 600 more chips more!!

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** ffs!! I typed this at the first break, and mustn't have hit post reply :wall

Hurtful loss with KK, 3bet then 5bet pre-flop after a 4bet after me and FOUR calls. Got just 1 caller to my 5bet. Action on QTx flop, and again on T turn, culminated in villain shoving. Spent about 10 seconds considering, then next 5 seconds looking for a timebank to activate in vain and timed out Going to take a 2nd entry with the $5s that were going to be for the 'added value' 888 sat that turned out to have no added value. Let's win this
One entry was sunk without trace, the other entry managed to come 6789th for another $18.41 to go in the pot. Got rogered by the shorter SB's 55 beating my TT, but recovered from being on less than an Ante :loon doubling with 93o, then tripling with K3c, before eventually bowing out with AKo after the bubble burst. Called by JJ and 99 but couldn't hit my 6 outs which would have tripled us again :loon

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Big loss with KK on Txxx board in 19th hand of the tournament against villain for who playing that hand took them up to 10 of the 19 they had played, and had thus far shown down J2h, T9o, Q9o & JTo... of course they would have TT when I am miles ahead of their extensive range :wall

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Update Fri 4th Oct - >boylesports - $1k added - $22 - 84th/115 $0 Fri 4th Oct - >888arrow-10x10.png - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 - 6th/18 no ticket Fri 11th Oct - >boylesports - $1k added​ - $22 - 54th/107 $0 Sun 13th Oct - Pokerstars - Sunday Storm - $11 - 91st/38,836 $217.48 Fri 18th Oct - Paddy Power - Freddie Mays Bounty - $11 - 20th $0 Fri 25th Oct - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 - 17th $0 Sun 27th Oct - Full Tilt - $500k Gtd - $15 - 6,789th $18.41 Sun 27th Oct - Full Tilt - $500k Gtd - $15 - ~38,000th $0 Fri 1st Nov - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 - 98th $0 Spent $145.50 Won $235.89 Gtd profit $75.89 Still to play $14.50 Each share currently worth $9.90 I'll keep my eyes open for a decent added value tourney or 2 to round this staking off asap

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress**

I'm going to play both the Friday Paddy ones this week' date=' 2 chances at adding to the final return :hope[/quote'] 2 chances... 2 podiums (podia) :) [ATTACH]5418[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5419[/ATTACH] By my workings, the total return was $770.84, meaning $610 profit on the initial stake of $160. Terms were stakeback plus 2.5% of profit per share, so I make it... heniek - $24 stake + 7.5% of $610 ($45.75) = return of $69.75 danj - $40 stake + 12.5% of $610 ($76.25) = return of $116.25 rocque - $24 stake + 7.5% of $610 ($45.75) = return of $69.75 Senshi - $16 stake + 5% of $610 ($30.50) = return of $46.50 Washman - $56 stake + 17.5% of $610 ($106.75) = return of $162.75 See if you agree with my figures (I've pocketed the spare 84c to keep it simpler ;) ) I'll action the withdrawal from Paddy back to my Neteller account now, then when it hits Neteller I will deposit into Stars and send the funds. Paddy are normally quite quick with withdrawals (24hrs-ish), so I imagine it would be tomorrow evening, but if it isn't I'll keep you informed Many thanks once again :ok :cheers

post-26844-14429285833908_thumb.jpg

post-26844-14429285834231_thumb.jpg

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** So much for my 'Paddy Power are normally quick...' assertion. I went to log back in earlier and was unable as my account had been suspended by security. So I contacted Live Chat...

Christine Hi, my name is Christine. How may I help you?chat_enduser_message.png You Hi, I'd like to know why my account has been suspended please chat_agent.png Christine Hi there. I can look into this. What is your full name and username please? chat_enduser_message.png You Peter Norton. plSamba chat_agent.png Christine Thank you can you confirm your middle name and the last 4 digits on your neteller account chat_enduser_message.png You **********. I will just have to log in to my Neteller account, 2 minutes chat_agent.png Christine No worries chat_enduser_message.png You *********** chat_agent.png Christine Thank you one moment please chat_enduser_message.png You No problem chat_agent.png Christine Ok sorry for the delay your account was suspended because you deposited via Ukash and then withdrew via neteller this is not allowed, you can only withdraw via cheque or bank transfer when you deposit with ukash chat_enduser_message.png You I've deposited many many times by Neteller though chat_agent.png Christine Yes but your last deposit way was with Ukash so you can not withdraw that way, if you deposited with neteller you can withdraw that way chat_enduser_message.png You So if I deposit by Neteller again then I will be able to withdraw to Neteller? chat_agent.png Christine No you will not this is called deposit and withdrawal abuse if you want the funds you must withdraw via cheque or bank transfer chat_enduser_message.png You But you have just said the reason I cannot withdraw via Neteller is because my last deposit was with Ukash. So surely if I deposit by Neteller then my last deposit will have been via Neteller so then I will be able to withdraw that way? chat_enduser_message.png You I have deposited via Neteller many many times, it's not as if I have just added the account chat_agent.png Christine No you can not do this Peter, you can not deposit and then withdraw this funds straight away along with other funds if you do this the security team will block your account pending review chat_enduser_message.png You well I deposited £20 by Ukash last night. So I should be able to withdraw THAT amount via bank transfer, then the rest of the money that I won in poker tournaments tonight I should be able to withdraw to any previous deposit method? chat_agent.png Christine No i am sorry Peter but this is not the case these are the terms of Paddy Power, i have now advised you and this is issuing you a warning if you deposit via ukash you must withdraw the funds via bank transfer or cheque, if you try deposit again via neteller this will be stopped and your account will be sent up to the security team chat_enduser_message.png You I understand there are steps in place to guard against money laundering or the like. The amount I deposited via Ukash was £20, so how can any amount other than the amount I deposited be subject to the same rules? I can't exactly launder Paddy Power's money, can I? chat_enduser_message.png You I played 2 x $11 poker tournaments tonight. The Freddie Mays Bounty, and the Fantastic Friday tournaments. I came 3rd and 2nd and won $534.95. That wasn't money I have deposited, that is money I have won on your poker site. So take off the £20 I deposited via Ukash - I understand I have to withdraw that via Bank Transfer. Why is it that I also have to withdraw Paddy Power's money that way also? chat_agent.png Christine I am sorry Peter but there is nothing that can be changed here this is the terms if you want the funds in your account you must withdraw via cheque or bank transfer as i have advised and this will not be changed chat_enduser_message.png You Yes, you have advised. I am asking you to explain why. I don't understand. I deposited £20, I turned the FULL amount over on Paddy Power platforms - therefore I have NOT just deposited then attempted to withdraw. I deposited and played through the ENTIRE amount. I understand why I have to withdraw the £20 that I deposited via Bank Transfer. I don't understand why I also have to withdraw all of the rest of the money that I won whilst playing on your poker platform, and the results and validity of which can be checked by yourselves, the same way. chat_agent.png Christine This is the terms of Paddy Power you agreed to these, as it states in the terms for each payment method this is the only way you can withdraw. These you accepted when creating your account i am sorry Peter but we are going in circles here with this, i can advise no more than i already have chat_enduser_message.png You We're not going in circles, a circle would indicate the question - answer process has been completed and then we go round again, it hasn't. My question has not been answered yet. The question being why? Funds deposited have to be withdrawn the same way in order to guard against money laundering, yes? I simply cannot launder money that wasn't mine but was yours, agreed? So, again, I don't understand chat_agent.png Christine Ok Peter i understand you are saying you won these funds which is fine and well done on such big wins but all i am saying is paddy power do not allow you to withdraw via that method when you deposited with the ukash voucher, this is the terms that is all to it, it is the rules that have been set in place and they will remain that way and will not be removed or changed in anyway, if you want the funds you have to do the two methods i have advised ,this does go against laundering but also collusion ( i am not saying this is your case i am giving examples or chip dumping in tournaments) this way it is put in place. chat_enduser_message.png You Ok, now that is beginning to make sense, I can see it from that point of view now. I was just thinking along laundering lines. I really wasn't trying to be a pain - I just didn't understand and wanted to. I haven't deposited by bank transfer before as far as I can remember - am I still able to withdraw that way if I provide my bank account details? chat_agent.png Christine Yes you will just need to send in a copy of your photo ID and then a statement showing the account details to [email protected] and they will set all this up for you, i am sorry about the confusion Peter chat_enduser_message.png You I have already completed that photo id with your security department over a previous matter - will I have to do so again? Re the statement - is a screenshot of our statement sufficient, as we don't receive paper statements, rather just internet banking. chat_agent.png Christine No if you have already just advised them and they'll see it just the statement, and send the print out they may accept it for the bank transfers im not 100% about that but they will let you know chat_enduser_message.png You could you remind me of the email address I need to send to please chat_enduser_message.png You [email protected]? chat_agent.png Christine [email protected] chat_enduser_message.png You ok, thanks. Finally, are you able to restore my access to my account now please... and I promise not to attempt a Neteller withdrawal :) chat_agent.png Christine Done for you now Peter chat_enduser_message.pngYou Thank you. Sorry if I gave you a headache. I hope the rest of your night is plainer sailing
You're going to have to wait for the bank transfer to be received I'm afraid :( sorry. Will still, I assume, be within the 7 days stated in the staking agreement. I'll contact the security address in the morning as I really need bed now, up early as my Son's basketball match is a 9:15am tipoff :cry

• 2 weeks later...