Samba's Dirty Dozen **Finished; $160 staked, $770 won**

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, nortzledg on Pokerstars, plSamba on Paddy, gwladys6 on 888 Stake Requested: $160 - 20 x $8.00 shares Event/Tournament: 20 days of tournaments, value added ones and 'series' ones Offer: 1 share = stakeback + 2.5% of returns (Stakeback then 50/50 thereafter) Date of Events: Fri 4th Oct - Fri 1st Nov* 2013 ... *If winning seat on Fri 1st the tourney will be Sun 3rd Nov Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- You know I'm one for not letting the staking forum be quiet for too long :D Not played much recently but playing the PL tourney in Birmingham has piqued my interest, and I propose a dirty dozen tourneys through the next 4 weeks on a stakeback plus profit share basis Fri 4th Oct - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 Fri 4th Oct - 888 - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 Fri 11th Oct - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 Fri 11th Oct - 888 - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 Sun 13th Oct - Pokerstars - Sunday Storm - $11 Fri 18th Oct - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 Fri 18th Oct - 888 - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 Fri 25th Oct - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 Fri 25th Oct - 888 - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 Sun 27th Oct - Pokerstars - Sunday Storm - $11 Fri 1st Nov - Boylesports - $1k added - $22 Fri 1st Nov - 888 - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 ---------- Some decent added value amongst these tournaments - with $1k added to the Boyle tourneys and normally at least $30 added in value with the guaranteed seat in the satellite. Then there's the longshot of a major bink in the Storm on a couple of Sundays. If you're interested I can take stakes through Stars (nortzledg) or via Neteller (PM me for email address) Thankyou for reading :cheers Pete ---------------- Hen - 3 shares - $24 - received :ok danj - 5 shares - $40 - received :ok Rocque - 3 shares - $24 - received :ok Senshi - 2 shares - $16 - received :ok Washman - 7 shares - $56 - received :ok

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** 6/8 remaining at first break in the 888 sat. 18 started though, so there was no added value at all. $90 in and a $90 seat to win. 1st is some way ahead, and 8th is a little adrift. Other than those it's all very tight. On 4k with blinds about to go to 100/200 (20)

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Out 84th of 115, never got above starting stack tonight. First hour was a series of good pre-flop hands, combined with missing flops / seeing high flops balls up medium pairs, and villains whose post-flop moves were shove/fold Main damage in last half hour was a pre-flop 3bet with JJ, called by 3 others. Flop KK9, small opening bet from first to act, I raised for info, sure enough he insta-shoved when it got back to him. Eventually flopped Jx4 from cutoff with AJ in a 5-way pot. Early bet for ~700 into 2k pot, I had ~1.9k with 2.7k in pot so shipped it in. Short stack button called for 850 with A4, initial bettor also called with QQ :(

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Progressed from last week's dismal effort to a middling effort this week :( Started well, eventually out 54th of 107. 2 key hands. QQ aipf against villain who had open bet or 3bet 7 of the previous 12 hands. He done 3 in a row and I started tallying it in the hope I could get in a hand with him... I did... he had AA. Next table, huge 30k+ stack to my right, very active, folded to him on button, he standard raised as he did almost every time, I was in SB with ATc, way ahead of his range and happy to take him on... he had AK Timing

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Quite a Storm run tonight; we're freerolling the rest of the series now :) PokerStars Tournament #797365097, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 38836 players Total Prize Pool: $388360.00 USD Tournament started 2013/10/13 18:30:00 WET [2013/10/13 13:30:00 ET] Dear nortzledg, You finished the tournament in 91st place. A USD 217.48 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 415.38 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.

Quite a Storm run tonight; we're freerolling the rest of the series now :) PokerStars Tournament #797365097, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD 38836 players Total Prize Pool: $388360.00 USD Tournament started 2013/10/13 18:30:00 WET [2013/10/13 13:30:00 ET] Dear nortzledg, You finished the tournament in 91st place. A USD 217.48 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 415.38 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating.
Only 91st???? :( Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** Update Fri 4th Oct - >boylesports - $1k added - $22 - 84th/115 $0 Fri 4th Oct - 888 - my.888 Sunday Challenge satellite - $5.50 - 6th/18 no ticket Fri 11th Oct - >boylesports - $1k added - $22 - 54th/107 $0 Sun 13th Oct - Pokerstars - Sunday Storm - $11 - 91st/38,836 $217.48 Been in bed feeling really under the weather until it was time for the school run today, at the moment if I feel no better by tonight then I don't feel comfortable playing a $22 one with other people's money. I'd either play the 888 sat, but with there being no value in that anymore I'm not sure with there being actual value added tourneys about. Think the Friday Added on Paddy will go on similarly too long as the Boyle Added, but the Freddie Mays Bounty is normally over by 11 or so, so will give that one a bash if I feel the same. Unfortunately I can't play... well I say unfortunately but as it turns out it hasn't been... on 2 x ipoker skins at the same time, otherwise I would have included the Boyle and the Paddy ones instead of the Sunday Storm, as this heap of junk won't run sandboxie. My sn on Paddy is SambaPL, but will confirm which of Paddy at 8pm or Boyle at 9pm I am playing beforehand. :hope for making that win balance tick up some more

Re: Samba's Dirty Dozen **Sold out; in progress** We're in the Bounty on Paddy (SambaPL) Also going to keep an eye on numbers in the 888 sat, as there's only 11 in atm but there's 30 mins late reg. If there's only a cpl more have reg'd by 25past, I will late reg and try and take advantage of the added value :hope