Maidens

egg

As the title says this thread will be focusing on maiden races both turf and A/W. Ive started a couple of threads before and gave up after a short time but I will endeavour to keep this one going. The selections will be derived from my own notebook, Trainer and jockey stats and sire stats as well as some form study. I'll try and give a brief reasoning ie main stats/stats. There will someday's be a Lay as well as single bets and often a multiple of some description. Going to start with a 200pt bank for this as with multiples being involved it may reduce quickly :loon I'll place all bets BOG with Betfred, I use this bookie as they offer 3x odds 1 winner on L15's which helps.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maidens Studied a few races last night/this morning although Sandown's going has changed to soft(heavy places). 2.10 Yarmouth. Can't get a strong angle on this race at all, Stoutes Munaaser is entered up well but way too short in the betting whilst Throne Room is being well backed but Oasis Dream colts dont have a great record FTO. The Noseda colt Yellow Emperor is interesting at long odds as he does well with Visored runners but bombed out on a/w debut and isn't fancied in betting. I was tempted to lay Munaaser as I'd imagine this will be and 'experience' run and he won't be asked too much on his debut. No Bet 2.30 Beverley. Im keen on Adore here for M.Stoute as she's nicely drawn and bound to improve for her debut. She debuted on the a/w at Kempton and didn't show much at all but that race is working out ok with some well beaten runners winning next time out. The winner was a Godolphin runner who ran in a hot Goodwood Class 2 maiden which itself has thrown out some good winners. Stoute's record at Beverley is superb and and the odds looks worth chancing she's better than what she showed at Kempton. 1pt win @ 9/2 2.50 Sandown. Although Flag War finished behind Early Morning FTO I'd be optimistic that the Godolphin runner can turn the tables here. Dubawi's generally go well on galloping tracks with uphill finishes and Suroor has a 31% S/R with 2yp @ course. De Sousa has a 35% S/R @ course riding 2yo for trainer. Flag War stayed on again late on after hitting a flat spot 2 out behind Early Morning and should appreciate the extra furlong today. Of the rest, Mustamir had Notarised behind on their debuts and should be thereabouts if handling the deep ground whilst I'd expect Frosty The Snowman to do better than his Ascot debut as it looks like Mastercraftsmens enjoy soft conditions. 1pt win Flag War @ 9/2 5.05 Sandown Now normally me and W. Haggas dont mix but I do like his Empress Adelaide here. This daughter of Pivotal caught the eye on debut when fifth after running green before staying on(G/S). She ran well to be second next run at Chester but should be more at home on this track. With a bit more improvement she should be in the shake up here. I've laid Whippy Cream 4 times this season as although talented shes quirky, don't think I'll lay her today as I'm well up on her. Of the rest, Camisole should improve on her debut and Michael Bell's booking of Hughesy on Mrs Micawber catches the eye as Nayefs do occasionally go on soft/heavy. 1pt win Empress Adelaide @ 3/1 .5 pt doubles =1.5 pts .5 pt e/w treble= 1pt 5.5 pts total staked.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.