Football legends Freerolls on Poker Heaven Boss network starts 15th September

ooblio

[h=2]2Q== Football Legends Freerolls[/h] From September 15th 2013, Poker Heaven is running a selection of special Freerolls and offering players the chance to win a signed shirt from one of five footballing legends! Every Wednesday & Sunday for the remainder of September, we will run one off special Freerolls with the 1st placed player winning a special signed shirt from a selected player! Players finishing 2nd to 10th will also receive a €20 cash prize into their Poker Heaven account within 24 hours of the tournament finishing. To qualify for a Freeroll, simply earn 25 Raked Hands on our Boss Poker Room over the 72 hours before the tournament begins, and click on "Register" once registration opens. Schedule [TABLE=width: 0]

[TR] [TD] Date[/TD] [TD] Time[/TD] [TD] Football Legend[/TD] [TD] Team[/TD] [TD] Entry Requirement[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Sunday September 15th[/TD] [TD] 18:30 GMT[/TD] [TD] Eric Cantona[/TD] [TD] Manchester United (1996 FA Cup Winners)[/TD] [TD] 25 Raked Hands over 72 hours before tournament start time[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Wednesday September 18th[/TD] [TD] 18:30 GMT[/TD] [TD] Cristiano Ronaldo[/TD] [TD] Real Madrid (2012-2013)[/TD] [TD] 25 Raked Hands over 72 hours before tournament start time[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Sunday September 22nd[/TD] [TD] 18:30 GMT[/TD] [TD] Steven Gerrard[/TD] [TD] Liverpool (2012-2013)[/TD] [TD] 25 Raked Hands over 72 hours before tournament start time[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Wednesday September 25th[/TD] [TD] 18:30 GMT[/TD] [TD] Robin Van Persie[/TD] [TD] Manchester United (2012-2013)[/TD] [TD] 25 Raked Hands over 72 hours before tournament start time[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Sunday September 29th[/TD] [TD] 18:30 GMT[/TD] [TD] Lionel Messi[/TD] [TD] Barcelona (2012-2013)[/TD] [TD] 25 Raked Hands over 72 hours before tournament start time[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Football legends Freerolls on Poker Heaven Boss network starts 15th September looks like another fook up, tried regging and telling me i have played 0 raked hands, now considering i double my money yesterday,how do they work that out? spoke to support and they will pass on to the relevant dept.

Re: Football legends Freerolls on Poker Heaven Boss network starts 15th September

Its on the boss network where i think the raked hands need to be done ' date=',,is the game in the lobby on thr ongame network any1 know ? As i saw it on the boss network in the lobby thanks[/quote'] The clue is in the thread title :ok GL all pl, when we do get in!!