Atlético Madrid v Zenit Saint-Petersburg > Wed 18th September

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético Madrid v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Atlético Madrid v Zenit Saint-Petersburg > Wed 18th September Atl. Madrid will host Zenit today. Atl.Madrid use to be team which I don't trust at all couple of seasons ago but now they seems to be more stable team. I watched them against Barcelona and I must say they were very good, they could easily won Super Cup with a lit bit of luck. They started champioship in spain very good with 4 wins including road wins over sevilla and sociedad. Today they will be without Diego Costa which is big blow for them because Costa was on fire but they still have David Villa upfront. Zenit will have bigger problems today because Anyukov and Shirokov are injured. Shirokov is their best player without a doubt. His form was excellent and I can't see how they can replace him. Zenit went through qualification to the group stage, they beat week Pacos who wasn't even playing at their own stadium. Both teams without important player but I think Atl.Madrid have more quality and they should win this match. My local bookies still offers me 1.65 for home win and I'm glad to take them at that odds. I use always local bookies because they almost everytime have bigger odds

Re: Atlético Madrid v Zenit Saint-Petersburg > Wed 18th September Atletico v Zenit Over 3.5 Goals @ 19/10 Sportingbet Atletico -1 @ 11/10 Skybet Villa to score @ evens Coral,Boylesports I like Atletico this season and I fancy them to completely smash this group. They do come in to this match as strong favourites and i'm completely with the bookies on this one. Going forward Atletico have looked menacing early this season already scoring 11 in there first 3 games, even against Barca they should have scored more. Whilst I think Zenit do have the quality to score here I think there defense just is not strong enough to deal with the pace and flair of the Atletico attack. David Villa should be key tonight and if he's handed a couple of chances he should bag one or two tonight.