3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Half Return*

Danshot

Name: Daniel Rapley (DanShot89) Stake Requested: $60 (10 Shares of $6) StakeBack + 5% of profits per share. (this equates to Stakeback then 50/50 between Player & Backers) Event/Tournament: Couple of added value on Ipoker plus 1 Saturday Special on Stars. Date of Event/Tournament: 16th-17th August 2013 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Daniel Rapley) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Well as had a successful run last time thought I would try my luck at having another deep run this time in a couple of added value Friday Night Tourneys which a few others on PL play regular these being the Boyle Deepstack $22 with $1000 added and the Paddy Fantastic Friday $11 with $1000 added , as well as a shot at the Saturday Eliminator $20 + $5 (bounties) + $2. Friday : 8.30pm Fantastic Friday $11 - AJdd > 22 , KJ , KJ on Qd 2d 10c board , set holds 9.00pm Boyle Deepstack $22 - Flopped Top 2 into Flopped Flush on blank turn. Saturday : 3.00pm Saturday Eliminator $27 - Replaced due to being unavailable saturdays for month. Now Tuesday 20th $16.50 6 max & $11 $16.50 ) 41st /346 $28.54 1010 > AQo $11 ) 351st /1329 99 > AQo I keep plenty of updates , and take transfer on Skrill/MB or Stars as DanShot89 Thanks for looking

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered* So due to being unable to play the $27 Saturday Elminator for the next month , I've decided to replace it with 2 MTTs tonight with permission from these being : 19.45pm $16.50 6 Max 4K Gtd : 20.30pm $11 10k Gtd : Both have 3000 chips and 10 min levels , so should have a bit of play

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( Unfortunately the $11 is pretty must a bust down to 100 chips after running QQ into AA with no reads to get away from it unfortuately. Good news still around going in the $16.50 and have around average after giving up top pair in back to back hands on turn then river but then won flush over flush to chip back up. Edit: back up to 600 chips in $11 with ave 3150

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( So good and bad news Good news : Still in both Bad news : Have around half average in both Positively still have 25BB in $16.50 and even more 28BB in the $11 (a miracle as was down to 3BB after QQ>AA)

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( 22.00 Update : Still low in chips but struggling on trying to find a spot to double up. $16.50 : 6250 ave 1700 blinds 200/400 so sitting 57 outta 62 with 42 paid from 346 runners $11 : 3350 ave 5300 blinds 75/150

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( $16.50 ) Come 41st / 346 for $28.54 got no hands had keep finding shove spots to grind short stack , then has soon as bubble burst shove KQs UTG for 8BB Big Blind calls with 87o I double , then walk in Big Blind before , UTG+1 minraises 1400 , button calls , I shoved 10500 in Small Blind get 1 call from UTG+1 with AQo , if win that pot finally back to average but not to be unfortunately but played my heart out. $11 ) Been grinding the shortest of stacks out for hours considering was close being one the first players out , got like 6BB sitting 397/404/1329 , 198 paid

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered(

$16.50 ) Come 41st / 346 for $28.54 got no hands had keep finding shove spots to grind short stack , then has soon as bubble burst shove KQs UTG for 8BB Big Blind calls with 87o I double , then walk in Big Blind before , UTG+1 minraises 1400 , button calls , I shoved 10500 in Small Blind get 1 call from UTG+1 with AQo , if win that pot finally back to average but not to be unfortunately but played my heart out. $11 ) Been grinding the shortest of stacks out for hours considering was close being one the first players out , got like 6BB sitting 397/404/1329 , 198 paid
Well done :nana:nana

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( So AQ is my nemesis for the night , finally get a hand 99 UTG+2 but Big Blind calls with AQo and board runs out clean till river Queen comes , still no complains about how played as literally card dead no premiums since losing with QQ just over 2 hours ago

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( Well putting all my eggs in one basket now as knocked out of Paddy Tourney 4 way all in in Qd 10s 2d board with I have AJdd , get all in vs KJ , KJ and 22 , the set holds by turning 10 for boat takes the main pot and 1st Side Pot = 8000ish , only one the KJ has me covered for additional 600ish pot but he rivers a 9 for straight no way I'm ever not getting the money in there

Re: 3 MTTs with Added Value Combo *Altered( Unfortunately I got a 4 way pot from Small Blind with 108hh flop is good & bad 10 , 8 , 5 all Spades so top two but bit risky so I check - call the original raiser with intention of betting out on all non spade turns , he basically min-raises me leaving me with a pot sized shove or fold , I believe that I'm ahead of his range because it can include a lot of over pairs with a spade in my opinion , unfortunately this time he had KQ of spades and I was drawing to 4 outs which missed. Just going to send over the returns , sorry no profit this time.