Poland 1 liga 3 round

Miedz dnb 1,89 - Termalica -0,75 2,05 - Katowice dnb 2,00 - Wisla Plock over 2,25 2,02 - Olimpia Grudiadz -0,5 1,88 Miedz last Sunday played very badly at home against Flota losing 1-2 but scoring the first goal in the recovery without ever impensiere guests, but there is to say that these are big in condition as shown by the easy victories in the cup and in the first round against Katowice at home 1-0 but without ever risking anything wrong and different networks of doubling, Miedz has just wrong play Sunday, taking a goal early in the first day they did 2-2 in Plock and were in the lead 0 - 2 but a red card at half-time has compromised the victory, Sandecja young team with a lot of economic problems and a dressing room talking about already fired coach, the first day they lost 0-2 at home against Bresko but could end up 0 - 4 and last Saturday they lost 2-0 in Katowice without ever being in the game, Miedz dnb to me is playing very well for me is -0.5 2.00. Termalica unlucky in the first two days, with Row house after tilting and wrong of 3-1 different networks were achieved at 2-2, last Sunday in Zabki led 0-1 and were eaten on the 0-2 goal in the recovery Dolcan scored two goals in three minutes and despite this they were wrong clamorosamante the goal of 2-2 face to face with goalkeeper, Stroze had a very bad two defeats in the first two games and net zero game, I thought that while they went out -1 made a nice -0.75 to 2.05. Katowice for me is favored in this game that is played at a neutral venue, Bresko won at Sandecja against a team died and Belchatow did a penalty equal to 89 minutes and the hosts devano do the mea culpa for having stopped playing after the goal of benefit. I see in Plock game of scoring between two teams that play open football, Olympia wins for me but the share is his.