Sunday 4/8/13 What are you playing today?

teaulc

Not sure what if anything I'll be playing today. But just a couple of others that some people may be interested in: Grosvenor GUKPT Freeroll Full Tilt UKIPT Freeroll (twitter) Think the full tilt one was offering a full package or packages but will probably be swamped, check first before regging (I can't at the moment from here).

I'm playing Sharky's Freeroll, and have had the leaderboard up on my screen. Bart, are you playing poker or snakes and ladders?
Lol very much the latter, but was very player specific. I think you know the one I'm talking about. Trust me I was raising any 2 in a pot where he was involved. Having a lot of fun at his expense. Out front again with 26k, nearest person has 12k. 27 left. Hoppy & Humpo still in, maybe more.

Re: Sunday 4/8/13 What are you playing today?

Lol very much the latter, but was very player specific. I think you know the one I'm talking about. Trust me I was raising any 2 in a pot where he was involved. Having a lot of fun at his expense. Out front again with 26k, nearest person has 12k. 27 left. Hoppy & Humpo still in, maybe more.
Actually, I posted that before we were at the same table, so it wasn't meant as a comment on how you were playing. It's just that your chip stack seemed to be going up and down rather rapidly ...

No worries mate, not taken as such. You're totally right, it was. Guy was playing everything and had him sussed early on, he didn't know how to play back or what to do in general, so was happy to play any hand he was involved in. You kinda complicated matters a little as you arrived fairly short, I didn't want to get in the way of your shoves and ofc I know you're a quality player. Got straight back on the rollercoaster after you bust. Had a lot of fun, but thinking I might need to take it more seriously now, ft along with Humpo & Like2fish, gl both :ok 1st, 2nd & 4th with 9 left but getting a little crapshooty. All about the steals & flips now.