Where are you playing Thursday 1st August

Burnley Joe

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 1st August BoylePoker (€5.50) PuntersLounge (IPO) League BoylePoker ($1.05) $50 added No Lose PokerStars ($2.20) $500 added Affiliate weekly Blackbelt ($1) Yellowbelt No Lose Have also broken through the $55 bankroll (currently $68) in my $0 challenge (which admittedly only a couple of you know the full details of and reasons for doing it so far), meaning a step up to $2 tournaments with an aggressive 25BI BRM, from the suicidal but surprisingly very profitable 10BI BRM of the $1 level :clap Might therefore do a couple of $2 mtts if no luck in the above, or may just leave and concentrate on tomorrow which is usually my poker-day off.

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 1st August Results update

BoylePoker (€5.50) PuntersLounge (IPO) League = busting is very much pending BoylePoker ($1.05) $50 added No Lose = 28/57 (9+all) +$1 back. Messed up, pure & simple PokerStars ($2.20) $500 added Affiliate weekly = 6/76 (8) +$35.86 did ok but loose player had a hand for once, fair enough Blackbelt ($1) Yellowbelt No Lose = 29/35 (10+all) +$1 back. Messed up #2 Also jumped in to support the PokerPlayer, but not sure I can make Leeds = 12/18 (10), gl to all PL'ers in the final on Sunday :hope
Edit: Missing one, I'm sure I was 6 tabling, went out of that at same time as 2 others :unsure ah well, it will come back to me?

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 1st August Bubbled the added seats in Boyle, but lucky to scrape into the min cash. Good banter (on the whole) once again tonight. Good to see some new members joining in and hopefully they're soon get used to the chat etiquette that we like to observe here :ok