Horsebets based on Livestream Observation without FormknowHow

This thread is a test to find out if its possible to make a positive PL, if you make Bets on horses on my personal opinion what i see in front of the live stream. I bet everything all countries. I have thrown out form analysis a while ago, started video analysis and after live stream observation without checking the previds. Its positive in several ways, it saves time and its a huge factor to have a look at the horses itself. Best option would be to be on course. Theres no certainity never, but you can understand many things, which play out logical. For example having in a 8f race a front runner carrying his head wrong and pulling. ofcourse thats bad and lets it loose the race. Often prering you see these behaviours in a different manner not as strong but you can guess the horse will pull or race not correct. Im maybe 2 years now involved in live stream obervation and will see now if im good or not. The bets will be ofcourse the second before while watching submitting the words and so on. So dont be angry about that its not possible otherwise. I write after the bets a description of why i chose and how it performed. Cheers rade!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.