Saturday Night Poker 6/7/13 What you up to tonight poker wise?

teaulc

Re: Saturday Night Poker 6/7/13 What you up to tonight poker wise? Just messing around, trying to find mojo Full Tilt UKIPT(Galway) Freeroll = 3419/6203 (200) Full Tilt $100 UK Freeroll = 231/682 (27) Boyle ($1.05) $50 added no lose = 3/42 (9+all) +$6 Boyle ($1.10) Daily Dollar = ITM/ 952 (135) +$tbc Curr 26/38 in Daily Dollar, but losing appetite, patience & consciousness in equal measures.

Re: Saturday Night Poker 6/7/13 What you up to tonight poker wise? Misread (which is why I'm still trying to find mojo by playing micros) blind on blind leaves me just shy of 2bb (18 antes). Revert back to "old faithful" (my push/fold range, the only aspect of my game I'm happy with) and spin it up to 21bb. Still deep down in lower half so bid for another double up in a good spot with a squeeze against known fish. AQ into KK on this occasion which is fair enough, I'll take the % ace spike against his range everyday of the week in those inflated pots. Flopped gutshot but not to be & out in 28th for $3.90. Some signs of a pulse still beating deep down inside but still not really feeling it or enjoying it. Roll on the league games.

Re: Saturday Night Poker 6/7/13 What you up to tonight poker wise?

Misread (which is why I'm still trying to find mojo by playing micros) blind on blind leaves me just shy of 2bb (18 antes). Revert back to "old faithful" (my push/fold range, the only aspect of my game I'm happy with) and spin it up to 21bb. Still deep down in lower half so bid for another double up in a good spot with a squeeze against known fish. AQ into KK on this occasion which is fair enough, I'll take the % ace spike against his range everyday of the week in those inflated pots. Flopped gutshot but not to be & out in 28th for $3.90. Some signs of a pulse still beating deep down inside but still not really feeling it or enjoying it. Roll on the league games.
UL mate it'll come back, give it time. Micromillions soon, all this bad luck could be leading to something big...