Highest tricast in British racing

Where could I look up historic tricast dividends? Does anyone know what is the highest declared last year and ever in British racing? always been a big fan of this bet and just want to know where I can find historic high payouts. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Re: Highest tricast in British racing

Where could I look up historic tricast dividends? Does anyone know what is the highest declared last year and ever in British racing? always been a big fan of this bet and just want to know where I can find historic high payouts. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
2009 Mon mone GN win was just under 12k for £1....That was one of the biggest...

Re: Highest tricast in British racing Grand National 2012 £4.6k Trifecta £69k, yes 15 times more than the tricast!!! However had there been another 10p or more winning unit the trifecta dividend would have been significantly lowered. The following week due to many trifectas being partly won or not at all won, the Scottish equivalent was £13.5k vs £7k tricast , and includes the second favorite winning at 17/2!! The trifecta is arguably one of the best bets of the week. It's the bet that no one likes to talk about.

Re: Highest tricast in British racing This one from last Saturday 15/06/13 has to rate right up there. Sweet 95K if you'd ever have guessed it [h=4]4:45 - Brightview Windows Handicap[/h]

1m2f, Class 6, £2,045.10 1 Hawaiian Freeze 66/1 2 Devon Diva 50/1 3 Madam Tessa 66/1 13 ran Distances: hd, nse, nk TIME 2m 11.85s (slow by 3.65s) Jockey: Stevie Donohoe Trainer: John Stimpson toteswingers 1&2 not won, 1&3 £33.60, 2&3 £33.60 WIN £73.10 PL £11.10, £2.60, £15.10 Ex £759.70 CSF £1918.22 TRICAST £95077.79 TRIFECTA £713.60 Part won. Pool: £951.49 - 0.01 winning units.

Re: Highest tricast in British racing Yesterday's Royal Hunt Cup 33/1, 40/1, 50/1 paid £47k. It's very likely the Trifecta was not won owing to no details in the RP or on Totesport.com. I anticipate the Wokingham will have thousands of pounds added into the pool with no advertising anywhere, most likely the biggest value bet of the week . Or possibly the second biggest if the Jackpot rolls over again.