iPoker Network BONANZA SPECIAL €1+€1 with €2k added

stall3y

• 2 weeks later...

Re: iPoker Network BONANZA SPECIAL $1+$1 with $2k added

just checked my winner account and a ticket in there as well' date=' will use that for next weeks game.[/quote'] logged in this morning and i actually have 2 tokens and they gave me £13 for the cash tables :)

Re: iPoker Network BONANZA SPECIAL $1+$1 with $2k added

Does this seem to be weekly now? Will give it a regular slot in the diary for a few weeks if so.
There were 3000 runners on Thu gone, so rather than $2k added there was $1k subtracted. Not worth a diary entry while its like that?

• 6 months later...

Re: iPoker Network BONANZA SPECIAL $1+$1 with $2k added I can't see one of these scheduled at the moment although there was still a special tab for it (on Betfred anyway) so may still be around. I've dropped it from the diary but could someone alert me if they see it reappear and still tokens being given away.

Re: iPoker Network BONANZA SPECIAL $1+$1 with $2k added definately still on betfred , i was about to write i havent received tokens for ages , but just checked my account and there is one there. the next tournament is on tomorrow night, without the tokens it wouldnt be worth a mention .