MLB April 4th picks

danj2202

i anticipate just the one for me today washington (-1.5) to beat miami 20/23 taking the nats to sweep the series to open the year with jordan zimmerman one of their more underrated pitchers on the mound today. the bats havent really got going yet bar bryce (and gio lol!!) and they still keep covering the run line. the decimated marlins looking at a long year again 11.5 pts single season 1-3 (+12.97) good luck to all today Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB April 4th picks Popped up for a while last season to get tips and give a few of my own, so figured I'd come back for the start of this season and see whats up. 2 singles today: Tigers @ 4/6 : Can't see them losing twice to the twins on the bounce. Poor closing cost them last night, but I see them significantly out hitting the twins tonight. White sox @ 10/13: No doubt Guthrie is the better of the two pitchers in this matchup but I just get a feeling that the White sox batters will carry them to sweep the royals. Will probably be a close one, a lot of stats point toward the royals, but I'm looking the other way.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.