Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Pauli v SSV Jahn Regensburg (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v VfR Aalen (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.59[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v TSV 1860 München (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Köln v SC Paderborn 07 (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Energie Cottbus v 1. FC Union Berlin (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v Dynamo Dresden (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Ingolstadt 04 v VfL Bochum (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v MSV Duisburg (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March St.Pauli - Regensburg OVER 2.5 (2.00 at Pinnacle) Far from being a dead cert, banker or whatever you call it...St.Pauli ain't the most creative side around, so it would be no surprise if this match turns into a boring goalless draw. However, the fact is that, under the current circumstances, the draw is pointless for either side. Due to injury problems and many changes during the summer, St.Pauli have been struggling throughout the whole season and are still pretty much involved in the relegation battle. In other words, they simply can't afford to drop too many points in this sort of home matches if they're to avoid the relegation drama, so there's no doubt they'll go all out to win this one as they always do in front of home fans. On the other hand, with only 10 rounds to go and with 7 points below safe zone, Regensburg have really nothing to wait for. They've simply got to start picking up the points as soon as possible, even away from home. So, I can see them pushing St.Pauli all the way and at least trying to make an upset here. In other words, I can definitely see the goals here...Regensburg are a typical overish side, with a very shaky defense, but well capable of scoring.

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March

St.Pauli - Regensburg OVER 2.5 (2.00 at Pinnacle) Far from being a dead cert, banker or whatever you call it...St.Pauli ain't the most creative side around, so it would be no surprise if this match turns into a boring goalless draw. However, the fact is that, under the current circumstances, the draw is pointless for either side. Due to injury problems and many changes during the summer, St.Pauli have been struggling throughout the whole season and are still pretty much involved in the relegation battle. In other words, they simply can't afford to drop too many points in this sort of home matches if they're to avoid the relegation drama, so there's no doubt they'll go all out to win this one as they always do in front of home fans. On the other hand, with only 10 rounds to go and with 7 points below safe zone, Regensburg have really nothing to wait for. They've simply got to start picking up the points as soon as possible, even away from home. So, I can see them pushing St.Pauli all the way and at least trying to make an upset here. In other words, I can definitely see the goals here...Regensburg are a typical overish side, with a very shaky defense, but well capable of scoring.
Followed & won! Excellent tip! Thank you very much

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March VfL Bochum(3.30) to beat Ingolstadt A very tricky match as Ingolstadt ain't much worse than Bochum these days. Ingolstadt have got a very strong look at the back and they've also got enough players who're well capable of troubling up front. But, they still seem to lack enough creativity to break any solid side down, and Bochum despite all the ups and downs are still a very good team. The fact is that Bochum gave the chance to some young guys this season, but they still have more than enough experience and class in the team and being in much better form lately they could prove to be a very tough nut to crack for the hosts. I was looking to back Bochum (+1/2), but at the end I decided to take more risk here.

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March Kaiserslautern(3.42 at Pinnacle) to beat Eintracht Braunschweig Lautern with some injury/suspension problems ahead of tonight's top 2.BuLi match at Braunschweig. But, one way or another, they'll be able to field a very strong lineup, with the cracking attacking trio - Bunjaku, Idrissou and new signing, ex-Eintracht Frankfurt star, Benjamin Kohler. Normally, you'd expect to see them score tonight, but under the current circumstances, there are absolutely no guarantees they'll make it. Lautern's form is highly questionable for a very long time now and the goalless draw with Bochum at home suggests they're nowhere near to back any good form. Now they're up against the best home side in the league and could really have a very hard time tonight. However, Braunschweig have also dropped in form a little bit in the recent weeks, and Lautern are still a better side in overall, so I've decided to stick to a basic class of away side and give a shot with the away win. Lautern surely have what it takes to beat anyone on their day, either home or away and they'll also be fired up for this one. The price is also just great...

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March Braunschweig - K'lautern 1:1 FT (0:1 Weiser 44.min, 1:1 Kumbela 78.min) Blahhh... :( Instead of Lautern +1/2 which was my initial bet, I was too greedy and decided to push the luck with the ridiculous bet on away win. Sorry!

Re: Bundesliga 2 > 8th - 11th March

Braunschweig - K'lautern 1:1 FT (0:1 Weiser 44.min, 1:1 Kumbela 78.min) Blahhh... :( Instead of Lautern +1/2 which was my initial bet, I was too greedy and decided to push the luck with the ridiculous bet on away win. Sorry!
No need to be sorry. Your match preview was still spot-on and to me suggested the "safer" AH play (although I stayed out of this one).