Stars - What i can get for free challenge!

Burnley Joe

Blogger freebie series has just started on stars and you get 10 tokens So challenge is to see how many tokens i can win as payouts are all tokens, and then play the forthcoming SCOOP series Tournament prizes - Each tournament awards Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) tickets to the highest finishers, and everyone who cashes will be invited to play the 2013 WBCOOP Main Event. Additional prizes - $5,000 will also be awarded to the Best Blogger, $1,000 to the Best Live Tweeter, and $500 to the Best Female Blogger. There's also a WBCOOP Leader Board with additional prizes for players with the most points scored across the series. Main Event - the WBCOOP Main Event takes place Monday, March 11 at 10:00 ET, with a prize pool of $5,000!

Re: Stars - What i can get for free challenge! PokerStars Tournament #692084671, No Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Freeroll 296 players $1506.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $1506.00 USD Tournament started 2013/03/08 23:00:00 WET [2013/03/08 18:00:00 ET] Dear BurnleyJoe, You finished the tournament in 64th place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $11 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

• 1 year later...