PokerKings is closing

PGremlin

Withdraw any remaining funds now Goodbye.png Beste xxx, As part of our regular business process, we have been evaluating our resources and markets from a commercial perspective. As a result, we are consolidating our product development, and we decided to closing down PokerKings on February 28th. Please withdraw any remaining funds from your account. Following the 28th of February please contact our support and we will facillitate a withdrawal using your last payment method. Please note that transaction fees will still apply to your withdrawal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support at [email protected]. We would like to thank you for your Loyalty to PokerKings and wish all the best for the Future. Greetings John-Schneider.jpg John Schneider PokerKings Manager

Re: PokerKings is closing APAT/poker.co.uk and Interpoker still on Boss. :ok Gremlin, have you sorted your account? I got on the poker site with no problem last night and withdrew back to my card (it's via webdollar), just waiting to check it's back in my bank. I would think if you contact on the support email address they would be able to check balance for you and arrange refund without you going through the software?