Sky. Win an ipad!! 8th to 13th Feb

ooblio

6th-birthday-header.jpg [h=2]Sky Poker's 6th Birthday Celebrations 8th - 13th February![/h] To celebrate Sky Poker’s 6th Birthday this week we’ve got 6 iPad mini’s to give away! You can win an iPad mini by winning the 8:15pm mini event between the 8th-13th Feb. Win the Mini Event and you will win an iPad mini as well as your tournament winnings! The Mini Events at 8:15pm have a buy-in of £5.50 and there is £2,000 guaranteed in tournament winnings. The following mini events count towards this promotion.
  1. Friday 8th Feb: 8:15pm Mini Bounty Hunter.
  2. Saturday 9th Feb 8:15pm Mini Bounty Hunter.
  3. Sunday: 10th Feb 8:15pm Mini Primo.
  4. Monday 11th Feb 8:15pm Mini Bounty Hunter.
  5. Tuesday 12th 8:15pm Mini Turbo.
  6. Wednesday 13th 8:15pm Mini Rebuy.

Re: Sky. Win an ipad!! 8th to 13th Feb

I would play these if I didn't hate the software so much! Good offer though :loon
+1 Every time I regged for a tourney or a SNG, the table would never open automatically. I always have to log out, log in again, then manually search for and open the table. Anyone else have this problem and find a fix ?

I have had that too occasionally. Are you using Internet Explorer? Because it is browser-based, it may work better if you switch to Google Chrome as default browser. Other browsers may be worth trying too.
I've never used IE, I sacked Firefox about a year ago and been on Chrome ever since.

+1 Every time I regged for a tourney or a SNG, the table would never open automatically. I always have to log out, log in again, then manually search for and open the table. Anyone else have this problem and find a fix ?
Best way is to actually download skypoker to your desktop, then open it from there, like all other poker sites :ok Link here: http://www.skypoker.com/poker/sky_lobby/download

Best way is to actually download skypoker to your desktop, then open it from there, like all other poker sites :ok Link here: http://www.skypoker.com/poker/sky_lobby/download
I have a (paid for) antivirus and firewall which goes nuts when I attempt to download this. Just downloaded it anyway and all working fine now. Thanks Mark :ok

anyone had any luck in this yet? Think i'll give it a go tonight depending on how I get on in other tourneys first. Hopefuly not too many runners and a quick tourney, don't think I can hack more than a couple of hours on Sky poker :lol
There were nearly 600 runners on Monday night, finished just before 1am :\

There were nearly 600 runners on Monday night' date=' finished just before 1am :\[/quote'] :eek Have you played many? Whats the standard like? I know there's quite a few that grind out MTT's on Sky just don't know how they stand the software.

Tonight will be my first Mini-Open since Monday - standard is much better now than a few years ago when all games were turbos. I don't mind the software at all, I just stick to the mini view :ok
Nice mate, might see you there then! Good luck! :ok