Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT*

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, ToffeePete on Stan James, SambaPL on Paddy Power, nortzledg on Pokerstars Stake Requested: $108 @ 20 x $5.40 shares [each share worth 3% of profits after stakeback] Event/Tournament: Paddy Fantastic Friday (x2), Paddy Freddie Mays Bounty (x2), Stan James Weekly Grand (x2), Stan James Sports Bet Saturday, Satellites to Sunday Majors on Stars and iPoker, plus bonus freerolls as listed Offer: Stakeback plus 60% of profits Date of Events: Thursday 7th February ~ Friday 15th February Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- Hi folks, I propose to play the following list of tournaments over the course of 9 days beginning Thursday 7th Februrary:

• Thu 7th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 (7th/59; $50)
  • Thu 7th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 (291st/376; $0)
  • Fri 8th - Freddie Mays Bounty - Paddy Power - $11 (9th/58; $0)
  • Fri 8th - Fantastic Friday - Paddy Power - $11 (17th/202; $42.21)
  • Fri 8th ~ Sat 9th - 3 x ipoker Sunday 200k Mega Stage 1 - $6.60 x 3 = $19.80 (no joy)
  • Sat 9th - Sports Bet Saturday - Stan James - $11.30** (1st/35; $97.52)
  • Sun 10th - Sunday Million 100 seat Sat - Pokerstars - $11 (508th/4002; $0)
  • Thu 14th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 (16th/61; $0)
  • Thu 14th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 (way down/loads; $0)
  • Fri 15th - Freddie Mays Bounty - Paddy Power - $11 (32nd / 67; $0)
  • Fri 15th - Fantastic Friday - Paddy Power - $11 (174th/176; $0)

*There's various $6.60 satellites to the 70-seat Mega Sat to the Sunday 200k - I will notify tourney ID before starting any. **Within the budgeted $11.30 for the Sports Bet Saturday tournament is: $3.30 entry immediate $2 rebuy $4 double rebuy in case of losing stack $2 addon ---------- In both cases, unused funds will be included in the amount returned. ---------- I've went for added value tournaments, along with a few cheap shots at getting into a big Sunday tourney - plus a couple of bonus freeroll tournaments I will be playing anyway. If you're interested I can accept transfers on Neteller (1st choice; PM me for details) or Pokerstars (2nd choice; to nortzledg) Thanks for reading :cheers

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *35% sold* Thank you both, received off both of you :cheers :hope

Haven't staked anyone for a while so as I'm not playing much at the moment I'll take a couple Pete if Stars transfer is OK. Will transfer $10.80 now as I might not be around here tomorrow. Good luck :ok
I will take 5 man. Sent via Stars.

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *80% sold* Can i have another 6 shares please [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=class: uccRes, bgcolor: transparent] [TD=width: 47%, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]32.40 USD[/TD] [TD=width: 6%, bgcolor: transparent]=[/TD] [TD=width: 47%, bgcolor: transparent, align: left]20.6253 GBP[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: uccResRgn, bgcolor: transparent] [TD=width: 47%, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]US Dollar[/TD] [TD=width: 6%, bgcolor: transparent][/TD] [TD=width: 47%, bgcolor: transparent, align: left]British Pound[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: uccResUnit, bgcolor: transparent] [TD=width: 47%, bgcolor: transparent, align: right]1 USD = 0.636584 GBP[/TD] [TD=width: 47%, bgcolor: transparent, align: left]1 GBP = 1.57089 USD Can i also do bank transfer please.[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *80% sold* Back to school that man.

Stake Requested: $108 @ 20 x $5.40 shares [each share worth 3% of profits after stakeback]
Kevsul - 8 shares - $43.20 - paid Bart(UK) - 5 shares - $27 - paid avongirl - 2 shares - $10.80 - paid heniek31 - 5 shares - $27 - paid BurnleyJoe - 2 shares - $10.80 - paid

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT*

Just play $118.80 mate' date='[/quote'] Yep, leave it with you Pete to do whatever you think, adding another tourney at the end is probably easiest and gives you/us a bit more of a run as long as everyone is ok with that. Leave it with you, good luck.

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* Agreed with Kev just to add the excess on to his share at the end. Think that is easiest thing to do :ok We're off and running on Day 1 though, just went out of the Stan Weekly Grand, shortly before the 4th break, in 7th of 59 for $50 :beer Paddy freeroll bit the dust early on. The Stan tourney was a normal Samba rollercoaster. Made the FT short, then almost trebled up with 77 early on. Dwindled down with 9 left for ages, then found KK against 2 others and rose to ~16k. Then made a total braindead donk move and lost 10k. Ground it back up to around the 15k mark once more, then had some bad luck TT v AT with board completing his A-T straight. That was for 28k pot and 3rd place of 8. Another shortie went out, so 8 left, then I had a bit of good luck calling SB shove in the BB with J6o and about 4 BBs left. He had KJ, but I flopped a 6 and doubled. Another had exited, and I took the big stack on with 44 from the BB, he had K9. A low 335 flop looked nice, but the killer 9 arrived on turn. On to tomorrow... :ok Thu 7th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 (7th/59; $50) Thu 7th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 (291st/376; $0)

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* Got this lad's chips in on the flop... he hit his lower kicker for 2 pair on the river, and I screenprinted in a rage to complain that the pokergods are taking the piddle today!!!! When I was saving the file, I realised it said Flush - Ace High :loon :lol :$ :$ [ATTACH]4172[/ATTACH]

post-26844-14429284965252_thumb.jpg

Re: Value Enhanced Samba Poker Adventure (VESPA) *SOLD OUT* Out Fantastic 17th for $42. Heap of sh!te Thu 7th - Weekly Grand - Stan James - $10 (7th/59; $50) Thu 7th - Free Bet Freeroll - Paddy Power - $0 (291st/376; $0) Fri 8th - Freddie Mays Bounty - Paddy Power - $11 (9th/58; $0) Fri 8th - Fantastic Friday - Paddy Power - $11 (17th/202; $42.21)