what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013?

teaulc

Sorry don't understand. How can it be anything to do with my connection when stars & internet browser etc still run fine without issue throughout? Surely it's an ipoker end issue or some sort of compatability prob that they just can't be arsed to fix? So close to just giving up right now, it's issue after issue with them, never have similar probs elsewhere or with previous ipoker versions. Been working with them since feb last year trying to help fix bugs, sending error reports, screenshots, describing in minute detail what needs fixing etc but they just don't seem to give a sht. Playing some of the best poker of my life right now, but need to think long & hard whether i continue or not.

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013?

Sorry don't understand. How can it be anything to do with my connection when stars & internet browser etc still run fine without issue throughout? Surely it's an ipoker end issue or some sort of compatability prob that they just can't be arsed to fix? So close to just giving up right now, it's issue after issue with them, never have similar probs elsewhere or with previous ipoker versions. Been working with them since feb last year trying to help fix bugs, sending error reports, screenshots, describing in minute detail what needs fixing etc but they just don't seem to give a sht. Playing some of the best poker of my life right now, but need to think long & hard whether i continue or not.
i know it sounds crazy mate, but the same issue was driving Rvrd mad, other networks were fine but Ipoker dropped like yours, since he has had the new router happy as larry. worth giving it go imo

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Cheers Al/Jase, Ok will look into it. Have been waiting for the BT Infinity (super fast fibre optics) to come into my area (was originally scheduled for Sept, then Dec, now who knows when?) that might also help matters. Will pop down currys later, worth spending £30 on a new router if only for a few weeks until Infinity becomes available. Just a quick question (open to anyone) as I'm a complete technological noob, is the router thing a wireless issue? I'm close enough to reconnect the laptop physically to my broadband by cable, although obviously not ideal long term. Bart - brb, just gone to pick up some of the toys that have flown out of my pram the last few frustrating days :p

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Sorry to hear about your problems mate. Ipoker has been atrocious the last few weeks (months even), with disconnections, tourney details not updating and when being moved to a new table, if I'm first to act I've noticed at times I don't get to see my hole cards. Sometimes that can be quite exciting if I'm in the mood and I play the hand like Annette Obrestad :) Lots of niggly, annoying problems. I rarely play more than 2 tables/two skins due to my PC being of a vintage era but I did notice a marked improvement when getting a new free router from Virgin. As has been suggested, this could be a solution. I really hope you get this sorted as you are playing some great stuff at the moment and I agree with you about the other networks being a no go :hope