what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013?

teaulc

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Enjoy your day off fear me, gl everyone. Genting ($5.50) $500 G - 11/188 (27) +$16.45 Genting ($3.30) $500 G - 120/263 (36) Genting ($5.50) £1.5k G - Connection issues Stars (£1.10) UKIPT Div 1 - tbc Blackbelt ($5.50) League - Removed Genting (£5.50) GPS Sat - Removed Maybe more

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Hi all, just got home from work and the first thing I do is see what everyone is playing today. For me it's the usual UKIPT league (my first month of playing this and I'm really enjoying it) 888 MTT's, to be decided in a while, once I get dinner out the way Anything else I feel like playing, once I get a few ideas from this thread. Good luck everyone

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013?

Hi all, just got home from work and the first thing I do is see what everyone is playing today. For me it's the usual UKIPT league (my first month of playing this and I'm really enjoying it) 888 MTT's, to be decided in a while, once I get dinner out the way Anything else I feel like playing, once I get a few ideas from this thread. Good luck everyone
your doing good sitting 4th i think, keep it up

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Ok that's it, I'm done with ipoker, I'm 1-tabling ffs and still it keeps dropping every 3rd hand. There's loyalty and then there's taking the piss. All ipoker games removed from my schedule for the forseeable future with the exception of PL games.

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Yes & everything else (browser, this forum, email, pokerstars etc) is working without issue. Goodbye GPS & GUKPT, been emotional. Might as well finish with poker full stop, hardly worth continuing without ipoker: Stars/Full Tilt - goodluck getting through 3,000 player mtt fields without getting donked out after 4 hours by a russian who can't fold A2o Microgaming - anyone actually spotted a regular mtt that isn't a 1-hand carnage recently? Boss - sorry I don't do constant popups and info boxes hiding my cards and reappearing every time you move table 888 network & BwinParty networks - just lol's Can anyone recommend a new hobby? crochet maybe? anyone in need of a scarf or pair of mittens?

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013? Whose you ip with Bart ? I had all those problems pre xmas and just after, but worked fine on a dongle, in the end i made them come out to me with new router and settings and everything been fine since (touchwood)

Re: what are you playing Tuesday 5th February 2013?

Whose you ip with Bart ? I had all those problems pre xmas and just after' date=' but worked fine on a dongle, in the end i made them come out to me with new router and settings and everything been fine since (touchwood)[/quote'] deffo seems like a router problem.