Best way to grow a bank?

mix_master

Looking for peoples opinions really. If one were to have a lot of spare time on their hands, and able to deposit a decent regular amount (say £1k per month) what do you think the best options are? I've been looking into trading but from what I read Betfair is becoming more and more difficult to make any profit from. I did dabble with BetAngel a couple of years back and the potential was certainly there but not sure whether thats still the case? Horse racing trading would be ideal due to the sociable hours and regular markets but it just seems so volatile. Arbing seems pretty much a non starter due to bookmakers limiting peoples accounts at the first sign of an arber. Although I might be wrong here. I'd rather use a system of some kind but is there anything out there reliable enough for a 1-2% gain per week? Any ideas welcome :)

Re: Best way to grow a bank? Spend some of that spare time having a good look around the site as a whole and see what kind of thing works for other members. Look up some of the threads from members who were nominated/won in the Oscars section as a starting point. Research for a system is probably more valuable than the system itself. You probably know this already, but the basics of common sense will help you. Discipline, patience and the correct attitude will take you along part of the journey. Chasing and having a bet because you're bored or because the game is on TV will get you into trouble.