Golf 2013

best mate

Looking at all my bets over the last 2 years, it’s golf where I’ve made most profits. I did well enough in the 2012 golf competition which only allowed 3 picks per weekend. However, I normally pick 5 each way for each tournament. All to 1pt each way. Most will be at the top end of the market and picks are based on recent form, course form, class, record in windy conditions, general stats, proven winners rather than rookies and a hell of a lot of reading each week. Normally get a tournament down to about 10 players initially, then make judgement calls. Here we go for week 1. 10 points invested. Hyundai Tournament of Champions 4th to 7th January 2013 Restricted field of 32 runners, so bookmakers only paying out on the top 4, 1/4 odds Dustin Johnson 12/1 gen Webb Simpson 14/1 gen Keegan Bradley 14/1 gen Ryan Moore 20/1 gen Carl Pettersson 22/1 gen

Re: Golf 2013 Well the class mostly saw out what was really a bit if a farce of a tournament but at least we are up and running with Dustin Johnson winning and Keegan Bradley joint 4th. I make that 11 points profit on the week, though what a long golfing week it was. The close proximity to this finishing and the Sony event starting tomorrow will have an effect and slightly scuppers thoughts on how to proceed. Let's hope the weather is fairer to us although we are still in the pacific this weekend.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.