v3rn0n's BTTS acca (-19% yield)

v3rn0n

After reading and following some great systems on here I have decided to contribute by putting up my own. My system is a bit different from the majority of the others as it combines 2 of my favourite bets, BTTS (Both Teams To Score) and accumulators. Without giving too much away on the first date, the basic system looks at past results which include shots on goal, shots on target and goals. Each team is then given a rating depending on their performance against their opposition, which is calculated from the odds given by the bookmakers. These ratings are then turned into an average to give each team a 'score' that can be reverse calculated on match days to give me an 'expected' amount of goals. From my results I pick the top 9 most 'probable' games where both teams will score and include them in a 4 fold accumulator (126 bets). I'm not starting with a bank, but will keep a running total of winnings or loses and the yield. This system has NOT been back tested and I would NOT recommend anyone following it. I WILL be backing this system and the first picks will follow later.

Re: v3rn0n's BTTS acca I should mention that ALL odds are with William Hills and the leagues that I use are the following: E0 - English Premier League E1 - English Championship E2 - English League 1 E3 - English League 2 EC - English Blue Square Premier SC0 - Scottish Premier League D1 - German Bundesliga SP1 - Spanish La Liga Primera I1 - Italian Serie A F1 - French Ligue 1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.