Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Reading (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December hi guys what about over 2,5 and bts here? Saints have a weak defence but they play good offencive.specially at home.Saints will try to win this kind of games.Royals also no good behind.Federici is a joke for me.Reading scored 3 against M.U. so why they shouldn't score 1 or 2 against Soutampthon? what do you suggest? ov 1,5(multibet) is ok?

Re: Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December I think that this is a sure over 2,5 game. Saints has a 1-1 against Norwich, 2-0 against Newcastle and 0-1 against liverpool. they have only one over in the last 5 games, 3-1 against QPR. i don't think that saints is going to have 4 under games in a row. reading is good in offence but it is very poor in the defence. I think that saints will score at least 2 goals and they will win 2-1 or 3-1

Re: Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December

hi guys what about over 2,5 and bts here? Saints have a weak defence but they play good offencive.specially at home.Saints will try to win this kind of games.Royals also no good behind.Federici is a joke for me.Reading scored 3 against M.U. so why they shouldn't score 1 or 2 against Soutampthon? what do you suggest? ov 1,5(multibet) is ok?
Overs clearly the call IMO. I went with Over 2.5 @ 1.74 (5dimes). Briefly, neither side defends worth a darn. Soton at home have produced 13 goals for and 12 against, while Reading on the road have conceded 13. I could easily see this one having 5 or more goals, but to be safe, I went with 2.5.

Re: Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December Southampton @ 2.00 sportsbet Southampton -1 (EH) @ 3.40 sportsbet Southampton had won two and drawn two of their four games before they were outplayed by Liverpool at Anfield, but now at home, like them to bounce back as they have won one and drawn two of their last three home games. They face Reading, another team down the ladder, who have lost their last three games, and conceded eight goals in these games. They have lost 3 of their last 4 away games, and given that Southampton's defence has allowed just one goal or none at all in their last five games, believe they will not have it as easy as expected that Soton's; defence will be breached. Like the way Southampton have been taking it to teams and believe that they will have too much for Reading to handle here

Re: Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December Southampton have lost once in the last 5 games, a narrow away defeat to Liverpool, Reading have one win in the last 6 and havnt won an away game this season, which is ultimately the reason I have to side with Southampton here, I think anything under 2 is risky for a home win but will take evens.

Re: Southampton v Reading > Sat 8th December As a Reading fan, this is certainly a winnable game. The fact that Southampton will have a go at us will suit us nicely. They did exactly the same thing last season, having over 20 shots to our 4. We won 3-1. However, we've done just about enough in every game to lose by one goal. Our decent performance against Man U (a game we never expected to get anything from) would have been nice against Villa (a game we could have got something from). For whatever reason, we play just badly enough to lose. I'd avoid this one but if you do have a nibble, both teams to score would be my bet.