£20.00 all in thread - chasing the forum record :)

CookieMonzter75

Sorry guys, not been around for a while. Had other things on my mind, and been too busy to bet BUT I missed this forum and the little challenges, SO ive decided to have a little go at the forum record of successive winning bets posted. If nothing else it will stop my little strolls to the bookies and that in itself will save me money. I cant even recall what the record was now, and im quickly trying to get this thread going before my 1st bet starts, so i`ll research that later, unless someone fancies telling me - somewhere in the 400s I think? Could be wrong. Skittle you around? Anyways................here goes Im going to start with £20.00 at Corals, so the bets wont be placed anywhere near as often as if I used an exchange, as I cant lay horses, which could be a blessing in itself. Most bets will be done inplay or on football bets goal markets pre-game, all bets will have a screenshot of some kind, and some weird logic behind it - as if logics needed betting at 1.01 ?? And the only golden rule is NO HORSE RACING. So here we go Wish me luck fella`s CM75:p

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.