FULLTILT what a farce

shogun25

I decided to put money into fulltilt by paysafe as i was unsure of them ,then i thought i would withdraw to see if it was working ok .has anyone else encountered this ,here is my conversation ,THE MIND BOGGLES ,Hello Brian, We are sorry to hear that you have not received your Direct Bank Transfer cashout in your bank account yet. We have reviewed your account and confirmed that this transaction was sent for processing on 08 November 2012 under ID 087AB91B. In order to assist you further, we ask that you please review your bank statement and verify that there are no credits under the descriptor GlobalCollect BV PS or similar, in a period of at least 3-5 business days following the date of our processing confirmation email. If you are unable to find this transaction, please provide us with a scanned copy or screen capture of your bank statement showing all transactions from the date of the cashout up to the present date, and we will investigate the matter further. Please make sure that the bank account number (at least the last 4 digits), name of the account holder, mailing address (for paper statements) and bank's URL (for online statements) are visible. For instructions on how to take a screenshot, please visit http://take-a-screenshot.org/. **IMPORTANT**: If your screen capture contains a full card number, please edit the image before sending in order to mask or cover part of that information or we will not be able to process your document and instead, it will be deleted. For example: For card numbers, replace all characters except the first 6 and last 4 with asterisks. Eg. 444444******4444. Please keep in mind that, depending on the result of the inquiry, a trace may be required, and sometimes a fee of around GBP 25.00 or currency equivalent* is charged by our processor or the receiving bank for tracing a payment. In the event of this fee being applied, please confirm you agree to have this amount deducted from your PokerStars account balance once a response from our processor has been received. (*) This fee is an approximation only. We look forward to receiving this confirmation from you and please let us know if you have any other questions. Regards, Nando Full Tilt Poker Payment Services Disclaimer: We will never ask you for your password, PIN, or credit card information by email. > _______________________________________________________ > From: brian carrie > Sent: 11/23/12 04:05:15 > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: Full Tilt Poker - Withdrawal Query - > > Is it me or cant you comprehend English ,i made a withdrawal on the 8th of > november from full tilt using local bank transfer ,there has been nothing > put in my bank account yet ??? > noyhing to do with crediting my full tilt account ,didnt take long for your > site to go belly up again ,no more depositing till this is sorted .. > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 9:00 PM > To: brian carrie > Subject: Full Tilt Poker - Withdrawal Query - > > Hello Brain, > > Thank you for your email. > > Please note that processing of a local bank transfer can take up to 3 > business days. > > If your deposit was made more than 3 banking days ago, and the funds have > not yet been credited to your account with us, please provide us with an > extract of your bank statement or deposit slip where the following deposit > details are clearly shown: > > -Bank name > -Deposit date > -Amount and currency > -Payment's reference number > > Please make sure that your bank account number (at least last 4 digits), > name of the account holder, mailing address (paper statements) and bank's > URL (online statements) are visible on the statement. > > Once we have received this information from you, we will be able to track > the payment with our processor. > > Please scan this document, or make a screen capture of it and send it as an > attachment via email to [email protected] > > To send a screen capture please do the following: > > 1. Press the "Alt" button and the "Prnt Scrn" buttons together while you are > in the screen you want to capture. > 2. Paste (Ctrl+V) the image into your Paint program > 3. Click on "File" then choose "Save" (remember where you save the file) > 4. Send an email to us and choose the "Attach" option to add the saved > screen capture to your email as an attachment > 5. To attach the file, browse your computer for the folder you saved the > screen capture in and then click "Open" to attach it > 6. Send to [email protected] > > If the instructions above fail to work you may wish to view an illustrated > guide found on the following link. > > http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ > > **IMPORTANT**: > > If your screen capture contains full card or account number, please edit the > image before sending in order to mask or cover part of that information or > we will not be able to process your document and instead, it will be > deleted. > > For example: > > 1. For card numbers, replace all characters except the first 6 and last 4 > with asterisks. Eg. 444444******4444. > 2. For all other numbers, replace all characters except the first 1 and last > 4 with asterisks. Eg. 7*****7777. > 3. IBANs, replace all characters except the first two letters and last 4 > numbers with asterisks. Eg. XX******************1234 > > We will then forward the details to the relevant department who will track > the status of the deposit, and if successfully processed, we will credit the > funds to your account balance as soon as possible. > > Thank you for your cooperation. > > Regards, > > Fernando > Full Tilt Poker Payment Services > > _______________________________________________________ > > From: brian carrie > > Sent: 11/22/12 13:21:29 > > To: [email protected] > > Subject: Re: Full Tilt Poker - Withdrawal Query - > > > > I have just been on the phone to the royal bank of scotland querying this > > ,they have no bank wire transfers pending or have been put in my account > > up > > to now ? > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: [email protected] > > Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:45 AM > > To: brian carrie > > Subject: Full Tilt Poker - Withdrawal Query - > > > > Hello Brian, > > > > Thank you for your email. > > > > The withdrawal number 087AB91B, made on the 8th of November, has been > > processed successfully. Please visit your bank for more information on > > this > > wire transfer. > > > > If we can provide your with further assistance, please contact us. > > > > Regards, > > > > Manolo R. > > Full Tilt Poker Support > > > > > > > _______________________________________________________ > > > From: brian carrie > > > Sent: 11/21/12 22:31:34 > > > To: [email protected] > > > Subject: my withdrawal on the 8th of this month > > > > > > username junkeyes > > > name Brian Carrie > > > > > > > > > i withdrew 100 dollars through a bank wire transfer on the 8th of this > > > month ,has this been processed as there has been nothing put in my bank > > > account > > > > > > 087AB91B withdrawal statement , > > > > > > brian carrie > > > 1 dalziel place inveraldie > > > by dundee > > > scotland > > > uk > > > dd40qs