BBOTD ~ Saturday 17th Nov

gman1

GALAXY ROCK 15/2 skybet 155 cheltenham the henrietta knight race over 3 mile 3 has a big open field of entries with some top class stayers and mccoys mount should be there at the business end being able to go with the leaders from teh start and finding plenty. his run second behind balthazar king at cheltenham in march is great form and il have a snip

Re: sat bbotd *Forpaddytheplasterer > Cheltenham 2:35 > E/W @ 20/1 VC BOG* Big price for a horse that has won the Arkle in my opinion. I must admit it is a difficult horse to win with, but more times than not with 2 fences to go, it is bang in contention and looks a good bet for place prospects. It is a course winner and has a very impressive record around here, 4th of 15 in the Cheltenham Novices Hurdle, beat Kalahari King to win the Arkle, 2nd to Big Zeb in the Queen Mother, 2nd to Gauvain in a November meeting, and 6th of 12 behing Riverside Theatre in the Ryanair last year. Always seems to run well here, and although i have a nice wedge on Hunt Ball antepost, i am backing this each way also.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.