Samba's One Night Stand **SOLD OUT**

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, gwladys6 on 888, SambaPL on Paddy Power Stake Requested: $55 @ 10 x $5.50 shares Event/Tournament: Paddy Fantastic Friday, Paddy Freddie Mays Bounty, 888 Friday Challenge Offer: Stakeback plus 60% of profits Date of Events: Friday 16th November Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- Hi all, I propose to play the following 3 tournaments, all of them tonight: [*] Freddie Mays Bounty on Paddy Power - $11 entry, $150 added in bounties (including $50 on some fish called Rivrd) [*] Fantastic Friday - $11 entry, $2k added [*] Friday Challenge on 888 - $33 entry, $20k Gtd The first $55 of any winnings would go back to stakers, plus 60% of any profit on top of that. If this is of interest to you, I can take transfers on 888 (up to $33) to gwladys6 or on Stars to nortzledg Thank you for reading :cheers

Re: Samba's One Night Stand **SOLD OUT** Pretty sickening is poker at the moment! Went out the Bounty tourney 47th of 57, got decimated in a coup attempt on Freddie Mays with KJ - my equity for being in the hand with him being worth much more than my equity in the tournament, so I would do the same every time when I pay myself in, so always tell myself to play as I would normally when I am staked - I have no regrets about that exit. Then out of Fantastic last hand before the break with 9s, I only called a 4bet pre-flop and lost the rest as the board came 5J524. check-check on the flop and I was sure he didn't have a Jack, so as the rest of the board came lower I thought I would scoop - the only hand I put in his range that I thought he could call me with was JJ... but he had outplayed (let's not beat around the bush) me with AA. Many regrets about that exit! Sorry guys :$