MJWOBBLE's perspective

mjwobble

First post I'm glad to be here seems a decent community hopefully I'll add value. This thread will have quick summaries of my perspective on races and any bet advisements will be in the last line of the post in bold (settled @ BSP) I back what I advise at reasonable stakes - happy punting everyone :) MJWOBBLE perspective for SEDGEFIELD 13th November 2012: 12:50: DE FAOITHESDREAM should take this the key is the tactical adavantage over TEKTHELOT who's a good prize money collector and will likely follow the selection home. However BLACKWATER KING shouldn't be ignored and may prove to be the ointment fly should there be one 13:20 PETARA BAY has strong claims but this is fairly winnable and many have a genuine shot. Better is expected of TICK TOCKER and VUVUZELA might just have turned a corner for his in form stable 13:50 SCHINKEN OTTO is of most interest with the only slight doubt with the trip, others like this venue too and if HIGHLAND LOVE could transfer his hurdles form he wouldn't be a shock winner at a big price 14:20 JURISDICTION could be thrown in but it's a tricky event with inconsistency the main trend. All of these have led before and LITTLE CHIP could perhaps benefit most should the race fall apart. 14:50 SNOOKER is the safest option in a race that really revolves around how ANNA´S ARCH is ridden, the layers should be out to get this one off 103 and with a doubtful sole lead. RAVI RIVER ran much better on friday than the numbers suggest and can go well at a price 1520 CORKAGE is confidently predicted to defy top weight in a race where win to run chase ratios are mostly impressive. RACKHAM LEROUGE should be his only worry in a cracking steeplechase 15:50 If all is well with MR SUPREME he'll take this hard held. SCRIPTWRITER is the most interesting of the remainder and could represent some value should my pick not fire Advisements: 15:20 CORKAGE 1pt Win 15:50 MR SUPREME 1pt Win

Re: MJWOBBLE's perspective Results from 13th Nov' 2012 CORKAGE = UNPLACED MR SUPREME= 2ND -2pts Corkage wasn't given his usual positive ride so perhaps there'll be some value around in the future with him and MR SUPREME was beaten fair and square but travelled like the best horse for most of the journey and will probably take some stopping on the back of that.Selections for 16/11/2012 will be available before midday

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.