Peacock's Punting ...

Hello all, Been wanting to do this for a while, and now in a place where I can (not least 'cos I've just got the internet back after a month without it due to moving house!). Anyway, this thread will contain all my horse racing bets going forward. No little bets, no following tips, hunches, names or colours ;). Just my thoughts and selections backed with (admitedly not much of) my money. I have always had a bit of a scattergun approach to race selection, so I'm hoping that this way enables me to find my strengths/weaknesses and improve my betting. I bet semi reguarly, mostly on handicaps and on all codes, it's mainly when I get the time these days. As it stands, all my bets are with BetVictor and are BOG. Thats about it. 1st bet should be over the course of the next few days. Cheers :ok

Re: Peacock's Punting ... Finally found a wee bit of time to have a dabble and I'm shying away form the day's best action and heading North to Newcastle. Fri 16th Nov 2012 2.00 Newcastle Ros Castle looks to have a leading chance. The least exposed in the field and recorded a good victory LTO in a Beginners Chase at Kelso. Admitedly the ground that day was heavy and there's a slight question mark over today's drier conditions but should go very close with Wilson Renwick on top, who's piloted him to his two victories. Ros Castle 2.5pts WIN @ 2.50 (BOG)