Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Mönchengladbach v AEL Limassol (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.43[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v Fenerbahçe SK (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Fener +0.75 1.78 pinnacle (8/10) marseille has a very thin team and start struggling with injuries and fatigue for this game Remy,Gignac are still out, as valbuena(key player) ,Nkoulou is highly doubtful(key central defensor) at current prices Marseille is a Lay,fener looks almost full team i assume marseille at l kick off will be above 2.00

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Borussia's in a must win situation, while Cypriots come without a motive, so I expect them to keep strength for the next league match, derby against APOEL. I agree with @matdusud for the second match. Marseille have important absences and two important league match against Lille (on Sunday) and Lyon (on Wednesday).

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille)

Borrussia looks a stand out bet to me at 1.33. Still value in my opinion though has dropped from 1.36. Ael also have a defender suspended after getting a red card in the last game.
Luuk de jong out. Gladbach dominated AEL in the reverse fixture but couldnt convert. 40 000 fans expected. Arrango is big hope for this game. Hanke isnt that much of a strong striker.. we need somehow info on cyprus team. any punters from cyprus or greece to check for squads and motivation? ___ google translate: "It's a difficult game. We have some injury problems but we have players to compete and fight for a positive outcome. We treat this game as an important game. There are friendly game for us. It's a big European game and just deal with it. It is difficult because we have three games this week but will try for the best result. " Asked about the plan to be followed, the Portuguese technician replied. "From my players will not ask for anything different. We ask that in our remaining games. To enter the stadium to enjoy the game and fight for the best. " AEL players represented at the press conference and the Dawson Jr. said. "It's a big game for us. As pointed out by our coach is a difficult game. But we came to play well and fight for a good result. We have good psychology and try to exploit it. We are focused only on this game and APOEL will deal after the game. We have some important absences but will play for the better. " ------------ Mathias Ntegkra, Isli Hindi, Dede Carvalho, Dawson Jr, Georges Monteiro, Marios Nicolaou, Stelios Parpas, Luciano Baby, Chris Dixon, Entmar Laserta, Paulo Sergio, Karlitos Soares, Rui Miguel, Michael Constantine, Orlando Sa, Christy Theophilus, Marco Airosa , Mafkon Araouzio Seems one or two players are missing but their names are misleading in google translator. Still looking at their schedule you can see that a rather tight squad had many games lately. ------ Should be a Gladbach win as AEL has no chance to qualify and an important game Monday while their squad seems to be stretched. I dont think they will fight 100% for everything with no chance to qualify. For better odds I take the hc-1 here as they might loosen up when trailing. Gladbach seems very determined in front of their fans(40 000 +)

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Luuk de jong has missed the last 7 games so that was probably known. Some info here on team news http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/match-preview/278877/borussia-monchengladbach-v-ael It says "Limassol coach Jorge Costa is struggling with an injury-hit squad but told his club's website: "Nevertheless, we are confident and believe in the team despite the problems we face. "We will try to make a good game and get a good result." I dont know who is injured for AEL but it doesnt sound that good for them especially since they have nothing to play for and have a big league game on Sunday against APOEL as has already been said here. Borrussia have a few issues also on the injury front but usually it is the weaker team who suffers most because they dont have such strong replacements.

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) This is what AEL coach said after last game a the weekend: "The most important of the game is that we got three points. We had some absences in today's game, we have many consecutive games in Cyprus and Europe, but the most important for me was the three points and we are still fighting for first place. " _____________ I think their focus is now clearly on their own league. They not only face Apoel next monday but also Anathosis the next saturday. 1st place in cyprus is now their goal and they cant afford in this tight situation for the most important next week any more absentees or tired players. I cant see them playing their best game with 100%. On the other hand we have Gladbach who is very motivated at home infront of full stadium to get 3 points. I expect Gladbach to pressure and go full force right from the start. They had enough time to recover from last bundesliga game and only play sunday vs weak Augsburg. I think they are fully concentrated and motivated on this game. I take the hc -2 as I think that they will be motivated infront of their fans to score even more goals and a weakened AEL squad with other things on their mind might loosen up as they did in Marseille where they lost 5:1. If you dont play on the edge in europe vs. motivated teams a big loss is not uncommon. normal odds are no value as either they win this with a clear win given a weak AEL squad or AEL will defend and gladbach will have problems converting which might even danger a straight win at ridcioulous odds hc -2 @ 3,3

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Fenerbahce coach (Aykut Kocaman) is thinking that 1 point will be enough for Fenerbahce to qualify for the next round. I think that they are not going to play offensively in this game. Marsilya also has key injuries as well as two important league games at weekend. Considering all above, I prefer under 2.5 goals for this game.

Re: Group C > 22 November (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) I cant believe the odds given to Fenerbahce. 6,10 :unsure Fenerbahce will won this game witout doupt, they are actually in a great shape, Marseille is far away from its past form situation This is a great opportunity for betters who want to cash up today..