Full Tilt Poker back on online

teaulc

Re: Full Tilt Poker back on online

$0 (I withdrew in time) and 164 points. Don't think I shall deposit again' date=' but might transfer a bit in from Stars if there's something worth playing.[/quote'] [TABLE=align: center] [TR] [TD=width: 332, align: center]Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left]Full Tilt Poker is pleased to announce the Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments, a series of sixty freerolls running from Tuesday, November 6th, through Sunday, November 11th. Ten freerolls are scheduled each day. There is a total of $250,000 to be won, with the prize pools for individual tournaments increasing in size each day. The tournaments held on Tuesday, November 6th feature $1,000 prize pools, while those running on Sunday, November 11th will boast $10,000 prize pools. To be eligible to play, earn at least a fraction of a Full Tilt Point playing real-money games in the seven days prior to the start of whichever tournaments you wish to register for[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Full Tilt Poker back on online

Got a surprise to see my 74 bucks in it ' date='glad to see it though ,any ideas how i could get my mothers 164 dollars back ,since she died a year ago ,online support maybe help ,any i deas ?[/quote'] Would have to be online support, guessing they would need id/death cert etc, but they will advise you exactly what they need. Probably best to leave it a couple of days, otherwise might get lost in the rush/volume of support tickets.

• 2 weeks later...