Flat racing - Wednesday 24th of October

19.50 Kempton: Everleigh @ 10/1 Bet365 This filly's chance is very much underestimated in this race I feel. She won a maiden on her third start in good style from the front, found a good Newmarket Handicap too hot then but was extremely impressive last time out at Kempton. That certainly wasn't a bad Nursery and the winner looked pattern class but Everleigh was surly the horse to take out of the race. She was 4f out outpaced and as a result relegated to the rear of the field when turning for home but it was difficult not the like the way she stayed on in the closing stages as she finished like a train on the outside. That suggests that the step up to 1m will be absolutely in her favour as also should be the drop in class. She finished that day in front of some good horses and I think a mark of 77 is not quite reflecting her ability with further improvement expected over the new distance on her only third handicap start either. She's lightly raced and I'd be surprised if she wouldn't run a big race tomorrow.

Re: Flat racing - Wednesday 24th of October *Subtle Knife - Newmarket 4:45* Really good 2nd behind Compton last time out at Ascot when stepped up in grade, and a repeat run would see it go very close here. Enjoys the soft ground, has a great draw in stall 1, and should come with a late charge. *0.5 Points e/w @ 11/2 Ladbrokes BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.