Betfred 14th October 7pm This is posted on Facebook for anyone to play.

i'm lucky

Saturday 6th October at 8pm UK time £5+£1 buyin We have Added £100 to the prizepool, Winner will receive a copy of FIFA 13 on the console of their choice! £50 + (£1 * Number of entrants) Bounty on WhackoJacko1989 AND Top 5 Finishers will get a Betfred Football IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH! Everyone who enters will get £3 cash + £7 Tournament Token + 16 freeroll entries so in effect this tournament isnt costing anything! Password:****** To find Tournament --> Click "Tournaments" then "Private" & its called "Private Tournament 2" http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423787414354167&set=a.405210672878508.92118.405206902878885&type=1&theater

Re: Betfred 6th October 8pm This is posted on Facebook for anyone to play. I have got permission from the organisers to pass this around.If mods aren't happy then please remove it and anyone who wants to play if it's removed PM me. It is run byFootie Accumulators on Facebook. Right lads this is not to be missed poker tournament kicks off TOMORROW at 7 in the evening. We have added 50£ extra into the prize pool also which make more money into the prize pool. WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE £50 SO THEY CAN PURCHASE A FOOTBALL JERSEY OF THERE CHOICE. BUY IN IS ONLY 3£ LADS SO LOG IN NOW AND REGISTER YOUR SEAT. PASSWORD IS footy55